Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found my way here from Guru Gossip, and I found my way there when a YouTuber (Makemeupmissa) whined about it on one of her videos.

Reactions: 2
Mrs Hinch, although I don't follow her anymore and rarely comment on her posts because although I don't agree with a lot she does, I'm not comfortable with some of the things discussed there. I have however, discovered lots of fab threads and find it relaxing tattling away.

Reactions: 7
One of the weightloss youtubers, Carla someone? Followed her for a bit and she mentioned the den of depravity Tattle is and I thought....I've found my tribe :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm a digital spy refugee. Wish I'd known about Tattle sooner as it's so much better.

Reactions: 3
Been reading the forum for a while but only recently joined. It's really opened my eyes to a lot of shady behaviour from "influencers" and made me realise how gullible I've been! Especially with Mrs Hinch!!!

Marcus Butler did a video about GG so I was intrigued, then the Zoella thread started talking about tattle and how it was so much better
:)

Sali Hughes. Not really a fan of hers but curiosity got the better of me and I've been here since, mainly lurking but post now and again.

Scouse Bird defending Katie Hayes on an Insta live I didn’t know who Katie was so came for a look and never left.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Luisa Zissman ranting about it on her stories once, feeling sorry for Hinch. I came to have a nosey and thought I’d hate it and I’ve never left.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Digital Spy. After I started a fairly innocuous thread about Katie Price and it lasted about two hours before being shut down. Well ok, maybe it wasn’t that innocuous.
But, I mean, doesn’t everyone know how much of a lowlife she is? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Touchy, touchy 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Mrs Hinch, hearing her go on and on about being trolled, so I googled Mrs Hinch trolls and tattle came up. Found so many useful threads and information on tattle on all kinds of topics and I’m glad I joined