Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine was that influencer who was son here slagging her friends but they found out it was her. Was it triplet mum or something like that? I didn’t know her but there was a lot of articles about her everywhere at the time.

Mine was that influencer who was son here slagging her friends but they found out it was her. Was it triplet mum or something like that? I didn’t know her but there was a lot of articles about her everywhere at the time.
MOD I think you mean, she was who bought me here. I still don’t think she is back on insta

Reactions: 1
MOD I think you mean, she was who bought me here. I still don’t think she is back on insta
yesssss that’s her!!! I had never heard of her but was reading a magazine article and it was all about her and being outed on her slagging her influencer Friends and leaking info. I thought ooooo what’s that tattle abs got hooked

Hinch, part time mum cos she ain't working and the triplet woman can't remember her tag

Can't remember, to be honest. I think it was via googling something I got reminded of via L Chat's "British lesbians" thread. Although exactly what, I have no clue.

A friend told me about it (she said people were mean) so I came for a look and I felt like I had found my people 😂

Reactions: 3
Someone from somewhere Very Much Not Liked mentioned this site.

I was a previous Tattle Virgin before that point and I am now a changed woman.

I went to school with an influencer. One day I googled her then found her thread here, had a mooch around and never left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mine is a toss up with either Hinch or Vicky Pattinson.
Sure I joined as Hinch did something to piss me off I just had to comment.
It has also opened my eyes to other people I follow on Instagram, thank you tattlers!

Reactions: 2
A friend told me about it (she said people were mean) so I came for a look and I felt like I had found my people 😂
Honestly there are so many talented, sharp witted people on here, yes it's close to the bone but bleeping hilarious and honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brogan Tate. I used to lurk on the *other site* years ago but that was mainly US beauty gurus. All very informative 😂

A you tuber I followed closed down her account without a bye or leave, one day there the next day not. I thought it odd being so sudden. A few months later I just thought I would Google and see I could find out a bit more and it led me to a tattle thread on her. I found out that it was bad actually, she had abused her dogs a few yrs previously to the point the poor things had to be put down.. Thanks to people on tattle her past was coming back to haunt her so she deleted her account quick.. Therefore I have found tattle can be a force for good not just for a gossip. I have since gone on to read quite a few threads..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That head case who was hiding behind a fake account trolling herself, her husband and her friends. Sick 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2