Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh who was it? I'm intrigued now lol
Paddy McGuinness! I was so intrigued as I was literally on my way to London to be in the audience for Top Gear; I had popped into WH Smith before I got on my coach and saw the headline on the front of the paper. I had a feeling straight off that it was Paddy and said so to my husband, when I was on the coach I started googling and found this place lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Mrsmeldrum when she tried to lie and say her and husband paid for a trip to Disney land Paris when actually they were given it for free and I saw some comments mentioning this website so here I am

Reactions: 8
Naomibouncyblows

and my oh my wasn’t that her undoing. God knows why she was leading people here to find out her partner is in prison and she had photoshopped him in to photos 🤣 Iconic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I came for Marcus Mitchell and his regular suicide baiting. I stayed for Jack Monroe. I used to read about her and think something wasn’t quite right and it all sounded a bit over-egged, joined her threads and my ghast was well and truly flabbered by the extent of her lies and conning.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Naomibouncyblows

and my oh my wasn’t that her undoing. God knows why she was leading people here to find out her partner is in prison and she had photoshopped him in to photos 🤣 Iconic
I watch her tiktoks and had no idea!!! Where is her thread? Struggling to find it.

Reactions: 1
I kind of hope it is closed forever (but allowing friends in etc) so many times journalists clearly come in and quote things, one of my messages was screenshotted by an influencer once, and while I don't care as my account it totally anonymous, why should they be able to make fun of us and why should journalists basically be able to steal research that people here have done?

Reactions: 9
I kind of hope it is closed forever (but allowing friends in etc) so many times journalists clearly come in and quote things, one of my messages was screenshotted by an influencer once, and while I don't care as my account it totally anonymous, why should they be able to make fun of us and why should journalists basically be able to steal research that people here have done?
Well you don’t need to be a member to view everything? Or am I wrong? I can still see some posts when I get logged out by accident

Reactions: 2