Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good old Luisa Zissman sent me here around 2019/2020 (just before covid) - she was banging on about tattle (can’t remember why, possibly something about Hinch), so thought I’d have a look……been on here ever since.
Stupidly used my own name for my first account so got that swiftly changed on the advice of some great tattlers. Had to set this account up as I forgot my password to the other one 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Sali Hughes doing wht sali Hughes does best, years ago now. Have stayed as an intermittent visitor to enjoy seing her being burnt. Woman proved ot be an enormous letdown and her recs a waste of cash.

Reactions: 8
Lynsey Queen of clean. She is so snarky and unprofessional. She gives out misinformation and when you politely message her to point out the errors. She comes back with such vitriol and then doxxes you to her friends! Horrible woman

Reactions: 3
I joined tattle a couple of years ago, it was under a different username. Back then it was Philip Schofield...when he made his dramatic announcement and screwed everyone else over. I only realised how much influence he holds at ITV after reading Tattle.

Reactions: 10
Thissinglemamaofficial. Never known rage like it when I see her videos. Laziest content 'creator' I've ever seen. Fake, obsessed with Disney and goes way overboard, dresses like a child at 37 years old, promotes products she knows absolutely nothing about and concerns me the way she treats her child. Not to mention, the absolute tip she lives in. Oh, and the fact she makes a mockery out of people with real mental health issues.

Imogenation. It took only a few videos to realise how over the top and fake she was.

Playing to the camera constantly, ridiculous facial expressions to those around her to get them to comply to whatever narrative she was giving, and lie after lie. Still can't believe she hasn't been cancelled yet. Worse than Lydia Millen and she's ridiculous too.

I just searched her name and found this site. Best thing ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guru gossip and I think there was ytmd as well back in the day if anyone remembers that lol. The absolute carnage that used to be on those sites .. makes me laugh thinking about it now 😂

Mine was Hinch but I actually liked her at the time 🙈😂 it was when she was pregnant with her first child and was in hospital but being vague about why. I googled to see if I could find out what was wrong with her and Tattle came up and I thought ooh a gossip forum, they’ll know. Then got my eyes absolutely opened to the whole influencer scam!!

Reactions: 8
I think it was off the back off Mrs Meldrum who posted a video after disappearing for some time.

It could have been Mrs Hinch though - I had her book at the time 😅😂

Mine was Mrs Meldrum after liftgate when she was then outed as a racist, never apologised and tried to cover it up.

Reactions: 4
Scouse Bird kept mentioning how bad Tattle was so came to check it out and, stayed.

Late to the thread, but it was Jack Monroe and her shennanigans which sent me here.

Also the Parkles-Harkles.

And Schofield.

It's wonderful to read critical posts without coming across someone saying "You are so croool! These are hooman beans! What if they/ their children/ their mummies and daddies/ their friends/ their golefish/ their window cleaner reads this and gets very upset."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For me it was Mother of Daughters when news broke about how she used this forum to talk about other influencers. I had a distaste for Mrs Bavington and was in heaven with my people when I found her thread! I mainly read on post on the general boards now having deleted all my social media profiles.

The Archie Battersbie case. I was something cryptic on twitter and went digging.

Celeb Death Pool, Stephen Bear and Talia keep me hooked.

Reactions: 2
There was a story broke in the S*n about a BBC presenter having a secret child. I googled it to see if my hunch was correct (it was) and it led me here.