Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was dirty and disgusting Nadia Sawalha. I was getting annoyed with their YT vlogs and somehow came across Tattle 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A like minded person who felt the same way as me about No Verbal Filter /Jo Solomon mentioned Tattle, I'd never heard of it but was so happy to find somewhere where I could say exactly what I think ie the truth without being abused, deleted and blocked 😊

Reactions: 2
Anna Bey. Was googling to find more about her husband only to found out he was fake thanks to the amazing Tattlers. 😂

• Haha
Comments on Tiktok lives did - but I cant seem to comment, engage or contribute to any of the tiktok threads. It’s the whole reason I joined tbh

Reactions: 1
Pip effing schofield, at least 1 positive thing came out of his fake, heart strings pulling announcement.

Reactions: 7
A moderator posted that new members don’t get access to that specific thread now. I think they’ve had problems with newbies.
Comments on Tiktok lives did - but I cant seem to comment, engage or contribute to any of the tiktok threads. It’s the whole reason I joined tbh

• Sad
I was on the showbiz forum on digital spy and someone said something along the lines of the tattle forum was full of hateful people, and I came on here to have a look and realised you weren't at all, just truthful. Also Meghan Markle :ROFLMAO: I lurked on that thread for goss during lockdown when they did their flit to canada, then california.

Reactions: 8
Seems a few are having the same problem. Ask in the forum business part for help?

Thank you! Thank you for even linking me to the right place - that’s so kind and helpful of you :)

A moderator posted that new members don’t get access to that specific thread now. I think they’ve had problems with newbies.
That’s so not fair. I wish this could be resolved. It’s the only reason I joined tattle. Surely there must be other ways to solve the issues they were having than doing that, which seems arbitrary, punitive and unfair. Also, the tiktok threads are already getting stale. On one forum that I read, it’s literally the same three people posting. One out of every two posts on this board is this one person- it’s ridiculous. It’s really throttling and making these boards boring. I would love nothing more than to engage and contribute to these threads. Thank you for letting me know though!

Phillip Schofield on the day he came out. I googled his name and tattle came up. I have been addicted to tattle ever since!

Reactions: 7
The Saccone Jolys. They mentioned on a vlog about people being horrible to them on an online forum... so I came here to check it out.

Reactions: 4
I was on tiktok & Evil Queen said about it when she had just fallout with Elsa

Reactions: 1
Elle Darby when she got outed by the white moose cafe for begging for a free stay lmao. It's funny that used to be her biggest scandal 😂 Her nickname ever since her racist and homophobic tweets resurfaced is now EDL Darby on Tattle so that should tell you how well she's doing. She's lost 100k+ subs from the whole Tweet scandal, and a lot of that is down to the good work of some Tattlers. Remember, not all heroes wear capes!

Reactions: 3