Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melanie Murphy 🤢 ended up unfollowing her in lockdown one, don't read her threads anymore and my life is better having forgotten for the most part that she exists 😂

Reactions: 1
I was trying to find out the gossip on Philip Schofield when he came out, it wasn't being discussed on the forums I was on. Liked it straight away over here and it was better than DS so I stayed!

Reactions: 7
Got banned from Mumsnet and was looking for somewhere else to loiter 😆 a lot of other forums don’t do general chat anymore like DS or MSE but I’m very at home here 😍

Reactions: 9
Mine was this blogger from Ireland ( she works as an air hostess, her name escapes me, but it def begins with A) she was saying how much abuse she was getting on this, and it was a lot of drama amongst the Irish bloggers sphere.
yes this is how I found it too!! I think this is how a lot of people found this site tbh

Somebody mentioned tattle in a YouTube comment that’s the first time I heard of tattle life, when I joined I found threads on a few YouTubers I watch and follow on Instagram. I don’t get the hate against tattlers, Im on a thread and it has the nicest people. Most of you tattlers are a great bunch 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Part time working mummy. Well knee deep in life really. She was talking about how ptwm had a thread on here and how awful it was so i had a snoop. Been here ever since

Reactions: 3
Hot cross mum, a few insta huns had mentioned a trolling site but not named it. She named it, I lurked for a few weeks before I joined, realised I loved it here and stayed

Reactions: 2
Hinch the Grinch 3 years ago. Thought something was off on her stories so Googled to see if what she had posted was true and found nothing. Apart from Tattle which matched my search words. Hence being a Tattle bastard VIP for so long! 🤣🤣🤣 Had my eyes opened about various other people since. Not just that though, there's lots of supportive people on here as well. 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My daughter 1st told me about tattle when the whole MOD thing was big . .
I absolutely love it here, I spend most of my time with Lynsey Queen of clean, Tummy diaries, NNL, Jiggly jugs, lad baby mum . .

There used to be a great thread about Cleaning my anxiety away, she was a mad hincher, very single white female ish, living, sleeping and breathing anything Hinch, her hubby was even called Jamie, she had the same wedding rings, the same bland grey life . . She disappeared though sadly . . It was a great time waster 🤣

Reactions: 5
Family Fizz. The biological father of the oldest daughter (Mia) posted on their forum on here accusing the mother (Georgie) of alienating him from his daughter, removing her from education without consulting him and not asking him permission to take her out of the country since he reluctatly allowed them to take her to Gran Canaria (because she really wanted to go). I believe he said that he saw her until they took her to Gran Canaria (Mia was 11) and then they cut contact with him after that.

Selfish Mother did an insta rant when the MOD scandal broke which caused me to Google what she was on about. I found threads on a few Insta mum types and had my eyes opened especially about the scammer part time working mummy!

Reactions: 4
Life on the left rein. Equestrian.

And now I'm fanny deep in threads on all the famous (and Mrs Hinch) twats

Jack Monroe as I was so sick of her bullshit.
I turned up just as the first or second thread began. It now runs to over 300 threads.

Also PTWM who went from someone relatable to a kind of monster.

Reactions: 5
Scousebirdblogs had a rant and sent me here! I wouldn’t have known about the place before that. She was already an irritating cow but the thread here opened my eyes to the true extent of the bs.

Reactions: 4
I can't even remember her name anymore but she was blonde scottish and raffling off her home and there was a whole big scandal about it, she mentioned tattle on her stories and I've been here since 🥰

I googled Marnie Simpson and Helen Briggs feud because I was being nosey :p and it brought me here. I've never left :D