Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here when the celebrity rumours thread on Digitalspy became stale because it was so often chastised by moderators, with posts being removed, it may have been removed/closed I can’t entirely remember. Then Digitalspy removed the showbiz board completely so I spent less time there. Then I tried to log in one day and DS were getting you to update your password/do something with your emails and I just didn’t bother.

Reactions: 3
Part time working mummy. Used to follow her page on Facebook and wondered where she met all these damsels in distress and how many times she gave away her last 20 quid. Oh and how she remembered every word to every conversation she's ever had

Sali Hughes's histrionic snotty crying video! Like many other people who post on her threads. She certainly shot herself in the foot with that one!

There are very few corners of the internet that aren’t heavily moderated and this, thankfully, is one of them. I found out the other day that apparently subreddits are run by companies, ie. A tv show’s thread is moderated by the production company to ensure the content is “right”. This place gets a bad rap but people who come over here soon realise the truth.
There's no Free speech on Reddit, I got banned from the r/UnitedKingdom board for saying I was dubious that masks really work to prevent spread of covid and don't really believe in all the restrictions

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Guardian article telling me how awful tattle is. Needless to say I was straight on it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
MOD and her tattling drama! 😂 Also Sali Hughes and her woe is me video of complete and utter lies! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There's no Free speech on Reddit, I got banned from the r/UnitedKingdom board for saying I was dubious that masks really work to prevent spread of covid and don't really believe in all the restrictions
Reddit moderators are ridiculous, I made a mistake posting something that was against the rules when I was very new to the site and knew very little about it and was barred from a thread, I apologised and asked to be unbarred (it was a thread related to my work) and was basically threatened that if I tried to make a new account to go on the thread I would be blocked from reddit completely. Ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Chris Ingham and my shock that none of the family / parenting youtubers or Instagramer would call them out.

Reactions: 1
velvetgh0st after guru gossip went silent! Tattle so much more user friendly that GG, especially on mobile.

Reactions: 2
Lucy Locket leggings, there was a comment on a running group to come and have a read of her thread on Tattle. Spent a few hours reading that and wondered where to go next, so searched up the PTWM thread as I'd been feeling a bit iffy about her...and that's where I've stayed ever since!

Curious to see how many people have arrived off the back of the Daily Mail article.

I found tattle thru Google search about the the london based music star that had beat up his girlfriend,I'm glad I found tattle it's so much better than digital spy.

Mine was this blogger from Ireland ( she works as an air hostess, her name escapes me, but it def begins with A) she was saying how much abuse she was getting on this, and it was a lot of drama amongst the Irish bloggers sphere.

Reactions: 1
Imogenation!! I felt sorry for her at first re belly probs, but the more I read, then the more I saw, oh yes, I saw!! :)

My fiancé through our mutual love(hate) of the train wreck that is The Mingham Family.

Reactions: 2
MOD - she is devious and acts like the devil. Shes so cunning and has a nasty personalitiy yet acts like shes perfect. Horrible horrible woman.

DigitalSpy out me out but never came back to collect me ... left abandoned I sought refuge in this new land called Tattle and here I am xD

• Haha
Reactions: 7