Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna Luxe, I couldn’t believe someone could have had such a nice, classy grid, then sell out to ITS, fall apart and be so grubby 😂

Reactions: 4
Olivia Bowen posted on Twitter about it. Wouldn’t have had a clue about this site if she didn’t. I love it here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The daily mail piece. But I was feeling pretty crappy watching Stacey Solomons stories and then discovered the Mrs Hinch thread and never left

Sali Hughes rage video sent me here. I’d never heard of Tattle life before it.The delicious irony of it.

• Haha
Luisa Zissman, she mentions it on her podcast all the time so went for a nose and thought I may have found my people 🤣

• Haha
Gemma Louise Miles, (youtube) a while back, at that point there wasn't very much for her, but found Katie Price thread and a few others. Couple of friends posted on here and believed it was a place of free speech.

Sali Hughes rage video sent me here. I’d never heard of Tattle life before it.The delicious irony of it.
I found it from her too but before her crazy rant because someone commented about it under an article of hers in the guardian, before that I had no idea a lot of the products she was writing about were paid/gifted

Reactions: 3
I found it from her too but before her crazy rant because someone commented about it under an article of hers in the guardian, before that I had no idea a lot of the products she was writing about were paid/gifted
I think this bears saying in the wider influencer community - it's easy for people like 'us' (Tattlers) to say "I thought everyone knew they were gifted things?" but not everyone does. I mentioned to my sister that of course Mrs Hinch promotes X (can't remember what now) and she was gobsmacked that influencers were sent freebies such as sofas, beds, holidays, kitchens etc. So many people who follow these influencers think that they promote things because they truly like them, and don't realise how much they get for free.

Reactions: 9
Marcus Mitchell - I couldn’t believe what I was seeing on his insta so googled him and found Tattle 💜

Mother of Daughters scandal. I Didn’t know much about mum influencers but I had to work with them for my job. She took and wore gifted products from the company I worked for and never declared or tagged us. Plus I couldnt stand her stupid haircut. When the drama broke out it was hilarious. I went into work screaming 😂

Lorna Luxe kept me on here. I thought i was the only person who was grossed out by her creepy old husband. Turns out that wasn’t the case at all 😂

I also came here from Digital Spy! I know they didn't close it down completely, but I liked the General Discussion forum on there. I still sometimes visit and post in the forums that remained (e.g. TV).

Reactions: 1
The bad press this place gets had me intrigued but when I lurked on the forums for myself I thought it was nothing like influencers and the mainstream media try to portray it as. I mean, I've found there are some people who take things too far in certain thraeds but you get fringe elements of some sort on most platforms, whatever the subject. I've started posting because I find it so refreshing to see a platform where actual free speech and critical thinking is openly encouraged and everyone is welcome. All too rare these days!

Reactions: 11
The Saccone Phoneys. The whole cold shower as punishment for a young child Wetting the bed. So glad I found this place.

• Wow
  • Angry
The bad press this place gets had me intrigued but when I lurked on the forums for myself I thought it was nothing like influencers and the mainstream media try to portray it as. I mean, I've found there are some people who take things too far in certain thraeds but you get fringe elements of some sort on most platforms, whatever the subject. I've started posting because I find it so refreshing to see a platform where actual free speech and critical thinking is openly encouraged and everyone is welcome. All too rare these days!
There are very few corners of the internet that aren’t heavily moderated and this, thankfully, is one of them. I found out the other day that apparently subreddits are run by companies, ie. A tv show’s thread is moderated by the production company to ensure the content is “right”. This place gets a bad rap but people who come over here soon realise the truth.