Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been on here a while now, and joined initially because of Mrs Hinch. After a few months of being a (slightly dubious) Hincher, I realised she is actually just a salesperson getting people in debt with her lies and non safe methods. A quick google search brought me to tattle.

Reactions: 1
Jack Monroe sharing screenshots from this site! Something clicked and I had a search. Took the red pill, never looked back!

Reactions: 2
Meldrum, she kept ranting on insta about a site and I think she mentioned the name of it at one point or I googled her to find it.

I followed Hinch and had never heard of this site. I was on a Hinch Facebook group (before I got banned for saying the scrub daddy pack was expensive) and hinchers were bitching about tattle. I was curious to see what people didn’t like about Hinch as I really liked her and couldn’t understand what she had done wrong. Well that was a year and a half ago and I’ve never looked back!! Had my eyes well and truly opened and don’t even watch her stories now as she’s just full of tit lol
Banned for saying that 😂 😂 😂

Mrs Hinch. I used think she was OK, wouldn't call myself a 'Hincher' but I watched her stories. She was rambling on about trolls one day and i wondered what was said about her because I never had seen anything written about her. I googled 'Mrs Hinch trolls' and Tattle came up. I was amazed. I was pregnant and on bed rest and I would read the threads for something to do 😂 i stopped reading for a while when I gave birth then when I was more comfortable with my son and in lockdown I started reading again and signed up 😂

I was reading the comments from an article in the DM, about a certain female This Morning presenter. One of the comments mentioned Tattle Life, googled it and here I am.

Reactions: 3
My bestfriend told me about it, I had an old account on here and mainly spoke on the off topic thread and liked to discuss different topics. But then I started looking up different youtubers and reading threads on them and got addicted!

Reactions: 2
Kate Hayes Makeup, she cries troll weekly to up her engagement and claims she doesn’t read here 🤥
Since joining tattle my eyes have been opened and I’ve unfollowed all the influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it was Mumsnet that first sent me here...think the site was mentioned in relation to someone or other.

I arrived, looked up PTWM who I had followed but had got more and more suspicious of and never looked back.