Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of Daughters haha! Then I found the Sacconejoly thread and never left!

Little home bird in a teary eyed rant (of course), how disappointed I was to find people had very little to say about her 😂

Reactions: 1
Lydia Millen- aka lady Lidl of Milton Keynes! I had to check if she got on anyone else’s nerves- turns out- she does

Meldrum, I joined last year when the Disneyland and racist stuff was going down, pointed here by a friend as we has both been following her for years. Then stopped coming and couldn't remember my log in so joined again this year. I'm not a big commenter i just like to read

rvk_loves. I googled ‘rvk_loves is annoying’ and my love affair with Tattle was born 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mrs Hinch and beckyhomesweethome kicking off on their stories about the site. I also originally thought it wasn't a nice platform but as I stayed for longer and the more I read, my eyes opened up to it all!

Luisa Zissman when she mentioned Tattle in her stories, thought I’d have a nosey and stayed 🙋🏻‍♀️

MOD drama but stayed for Hinch big eyeopener on here, as silly as this sounds I actually never realised how much money/free stuff they got it was a massive shock, x

Fed up of the previous forum I was on. tbh I'm not sure why I chose this one as I'm not interested in celebrities or influencers at all but I'm glad I'm here. I'm here for anyone wanting rubbish advice from a middle aged bloke :p :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6