Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily Norris. I didnt even follow her but randomly looked up something, maybe where she is from, and landed here. Love and hate relationship with Tattle. Annoyed that Susie Verrill has gotten away with her racist and vile ablest comments. Annoyed at the Sacconne Jolys. Come here to see if it's just me, which it isnt. I dont always agree with everything on here but the truth will always come out.

Daisey O'Donnell - used to be a follower but was getting suspicious of how much her looks had changed since following, was googling it and it sent me here

Mrs Hinch I think someone said it in the comments so I googled and a few weeks later it's part of my daily routine 🤣

Reactions: 3
Kate Hayes Make up. She had a meltdown on Instagram and literally directed hundreds of people here. It really back fired on her and showed what a liar she is

Reactions: 8
Fopperholic. The same way everyone ends up here through her, by googling “Fopperholic annoying”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mystylestory sent me here, then she changed and got all uptight so I unfollowed her,

Reactions: 1
Initially it was searching the internet for any gossip on William Surnameless (I don't address people by unearned titles) and Rose Hanbury. I didn't know what tattle was or how broad it was so I didn't stick around. Then the situation around Philip Schofield happened and it led me back here. I'm very ashamed to say the one that made me stick around and be a daily commenter was Lauren Goodger's arse. I liked that I could comment freely and that I didn't have to kiss ass (pun unintended).

Reactions: 1
Sali Hughes! I’d never heard of tattle until I saw her infamous insta video. Glad she pointed me in this direction as it opened my eyes to the nonsense she and her ilk peddle.

Reactions: 6
Do I have a story to tell everyone. I wouldn’t know how to post it or where to post it? Since I’m new here to tattle. In was planning on visiting Great Britain next year hopefully depending on Covid. I stumbled across her YouTube video. Since it was in my YouTube feed while searching. I came across the video about her first flat. It was a nice looking flat and I liked the furniture that she chose for it. While watching the video, you realise how much stuff that she could get rid of. I watched a few of her other videos.

While watching these videos. I realised something. She’s a narcissist. Since an old girlfriend of mine was a narcissist and everything that Brogan was doing. My ex girlfriend acted the same way.

Everything that Brogan does is for Brogan. If you do something to help her image then she’ll take credit for it. Then if something goes wrong. It’s not her fault but someone else’s fault. Her current boyfriend is weak. Since she walks all over him and he does nothing about it. Has anyone ever noticed in her videos where it is never her fault?

YouTube where a nobody can become a somebody for at least 15 seconds.

I’m an American and looking back at what I posted. I see that I used the British spelling of realise and not the American spelling. LOL!

It was mentioned here and there by various users when Digital Spy forum moderators were going crazy deleting any and every post about that ITV presenter which wasn't 100% glowing praise, and I was curious enough to check it out. I've been lurking for a while now just to get the feel of the place and I find it refreshing there is still somewhere online where free speech is encouraged. It's getting rarer and rarer.

Reactions: 5
PTWM! I’d never heard of Tattle, and then last year she posted a video of herself crying in the car talking about the horrendous things that were said on tattle, the death threats, the posts about her children, etc. I decided to come and see for myself and low and behold, found nothing like that.

Reactions: 7