Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow Mrs Hinch when she was crawling the 30k mark and would buy the odd item she promoted. Started to go off her pretty quickly and was finding the repetitive nature of the whole cleaning community a bit of a bore so stopped bothering with Insta, when I did eventually go back on for the sake of editing a few photos I was refreshed to see that a few of the members of the cleaning community were saying what I had been thinking and was quickly directed over here. I was a reader of those boards but got a bit "weany".

Reactions: 2
Gossip Guru : a person on there saying they saw something on here so I was like omg I must go and here I am !😫🥰

Can someone help me with sending a PM to another tattle member ? Thank you ! I’m new

Philip S, I'd lurked in the DS threads but mainly about crime dramas and secret reality TV show gossip. Now I'm here, im hooked 😂.

A looong time ago it feels like now, about 2/3 years back, I was wondering about Louise and Zoe one day and googled what happened with Louise and Zoe's friendship? Found a link to GG. Started reading obsessively. This was around the time Gabriella was starting to annoy me and when I found her thread that was it. It slowed down this year so I migrated over here.

Reactions: 1
Towers, Jack Towers as was SW member and wanted to see how his surgery went and the rest is history. Came for Jack Towers, Stayed for Mario.

Reactions: 3
I believe I was directed here after googling “Mrs hinch fake” 🤣 which then brought up a numsnet thread where Tattle was mentioned, I was curious so hopped over for a nosey and the rest is history. Funny thing is, I barely follow the hinch threads now 🤣

I think it was either ptwm when I googled about PayPal after seeing something on Insta or googling hinch.but they were first 2 threads I followed.i followed first ages before signing up

By the way, has anyone done the exact opposite and been sent to Instagrammers by Tattle? I sure have! Never heard of most of the people mentioned but thanks to Tattle my interest has been piqued 😂

Reactions: 10
Oh Yes. I came here for Cassyann Clark and you lot introduced me to Saillie Axle and O'Donnell sisters

Reactions: 4
PTWM after her big rant, I had thought she was fab at one time but started to feel she wasn’t what she seemed and had become smug and too big for her boots .