Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scouse Bird.
Glad I found it as it reminds me of a forum I loved called Worldpop in 2001-2, god knows whatever happened to it. Was a lot of bitching of Geri Halliwell, Atomic Kitten and Popstars/Pop Idol on there.... memories

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sarah's Day. I was looking to see if I was the only one who thought she was a narcissist, I'm not :) she let her stans brutalise me when I called her honey on IG- as in "honey, please don't say this is Sugar free when it is filled with coconut sugar, honey and other sugars". Her Stans are some of the worst out there, it's like she the top dog in highschool with all her little followers. Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Schofe coming out and it mentioned on ds... I was on a cruise round Asia at the time and missed so many sights as I was catching up for days... I'd never go back to ds

Mia jeal - as she deletes all her comments giving her constructive criticism we've all had to come here 😁 which she reads 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sarah's Day. I was looking to see if I was the only one who thought she was a narcissist, I'm not :) she let her stans brutalise me when I called her honey on IG- as in "honey, please don't say this is Sugar free when it is filled with coconut sugar, honey and other sugars". Her Stans are some of the worst out there, it's like she the top dog in highschool with all her little followers. Ugh
She really is the worst. Welcome to the gang!

Kate Hayes after she had that breakdown wearing her comedy glasses.

I followed Hinch and had never heard of this site. I was on a Hinch Facebook group (before I got banned for saying the scrub daddy pack was expensive) and hinchers were bitching about tattle. I was curious to see what people didn’t like about Hinch as I really liked her and couldn’t understand what she had done wrong. Well that was a year and a half ago and I’ve never looked back!! Had my eyes well and truly opened and don’t even watch her stories now as she’s just full of tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I followed Hinch and had never heard of this site. I was on a Hinch Facebook group (before I got banned for saying the scrub daddy pack was expensive) and hinchers were bitching about tattle. I was curious to see what people didn’t like about Hinch as I really liked her and couldn’t understand what she had done wrong. Well that was a year and a half ago and I’ve never looked back!! Had my eyes well and truly opened and don’t even watch her stories now as she’s just full of tit lol
What's she done? :O
Could you give me an abridged version? x

What's she done? :O
Could you give me an abridged version? x
Lol well there’s about 200 threads about her so quite alot 😂
If you look on the first page of a recent thread there will be a quick summary of some of the reasons she’s a twit x

When I noticed Emily Shak wasn’t with her husband anymore, googled her and found an interesting read
☕👀