Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb and Steve - There's no way she linked tattle back to me from there but she blocks everyone who watches her stories and doesn't follow her! Sad little life.

I was blocked by my sister in law's best friend on insta and facebook because when my SIL broke up with her boyfriend she suddenly started going out every weekend and expecting my in-laws to look after her kids constantly and I got pissed off with it all so she hid her posts from me and the best friend blocked me. And when I said to my SIL why has ???? blocked me, I don't even know the girl she said she didn't know and would ask her when she saw her... Low and behold about half an hour later I was unblocked.

My fiance's ex has me blocked on all social media despite both our profiles being completely private because, in her own words, she is jealous of our life.

Reactions: 4

KateESJ

VIP Member
Sarah Ingham and Chris Ingham.

Can’t remember why exactly.

Think I called Sarah out for something related to her babyandme store but I can’t remember what I said.

Chris I probably just called a (alleged) nonce.

• Haha

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
Not me but a friend got blocked by Jefree Star (make up guru?) for asking what the point was of his black highlighter that he’d just released 😂

• Haha

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I wonder if some of these blocks have been done accidentally when people say they don’t know what they’ve done. Some of the bigger stars maybe get so many comments they make a mistake.... not Fopperholic she buys her followers and just literally sits there waiting to block and delete.

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
On one of my accounts, just to name a few

Elaine jones because I voted on a poll, that she made, but selected the answer she didn't like
Beckyhomesweethomeaccount because I called her out on banging on about Christmas in August when people can hardly afford food etc
A certain mouthy mum who shall not be named because I followed people she didn't like
Anna saccone after cold shower gate
Jonathan joly for the same thing

Notothefakes

VIP Member
A SW Instagrammer. Claims he's lost 8 stone.
He has one photo he pulls out from his prom so he’d have been 16 and he’s got puppy fat but there’s no way he’s 8 stone heavier than he is now 3-4 tops unless he just carried the 8 stone well 😂 and he just jumps on sw bandwagons like seasonings and makes tons of money off it. His meals as are a lot of the sw instagrammers whilst technically on plan they aren’t in the spirit of it ie 3 different carbs witj one meal, very little in the way of veg etc. He’s super arrogant.

• Heart

Halliestar

VIP Member
Naomi Genes did a few years back, someone commented saying she never tells people where certain items of clothing are from and I liked the comment because it was true.

I always find it strange when people you follow and who follow you back that like your photos and often talk to you, out of the blue unfollow or block you? It’s happened a few times with me 🤔

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
David Haye blocked me as I said that he should retire following his injury before his second fight to Tony Bellew. I was gutted. None of the vloggers that I watch have blocked me because I never comment as I know their fragile egos can't handle the truth.

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
Velvet Gh0st but I had commented or liked anything, I assume I just got caught up in a blocking frenzy. Mad bitch.

• Haha

Trampoline

Chatty Member
I love how when rebecca lamb blocks someone steve automatically does aswell 🤣
Lifewithivycoco blocked me for no reason 🤣
Greg Rutherford because I commented explaining susie made racist tweets to someone who asked on his picture where susie was..

• Heart

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Lauryn Goodman the skank, can only think it’s because I was liking Annie Kilners posts & comments against Lauryn which proves she noses at Annie 🤣

• Haha

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Got blocked by Lorna Luxe after I and a load of other Tattlers followed a page calling out her bullshit for just about everything. Mainly filtering the fuck out of all her pics and not declaring ads etc. She blocked whoever followed the page😂

• Wow

laughing

VIP Member
Cassyann Clarke (Smith) as I called her out on her lies

Wonder how many people she has blocked.

Lulabella_Mozzarella2

Part time working mummy, Harry Prickard and Tanya Whitlock have all blocked me - I accidentally put a screenshot on here but forgot to remove all my info so they tracked me down and blocked me. Also half blocked by someone else but they don’t know about my secret account on Insta 😂 Not missing any of these twats; can find out l about them on here anyway 😂

• Haha

Lau123

Label lady because I liked a post on a different Instagram page saying that she rips off small businesses 🤣

• Haha

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb. She had posted stories of her youngest son befriending lambs. I messaged to ask her if she thought there was a disconnect between befriending lambs and feeding them to her children. I am an angry vegan, admittedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

AfterLife

My ex sister in law has had me blocked for about 4 years because I dared to take my children on holiday.. scandalous 🤓

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3