Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HolymolyMeohmy

Victoria 'inthefrow' blocked me because she did a post about an at home gel nail kit and I called her out on it about promoting something when she wasn't properly trained on gel nails and the fact nail techs were already struggling due to covid.

Reactions: 3

Justhereforbants

I’m velvetbl0cked but who isn’t, back when she was on sw she had all of her snacks portioned into freezer bags and I dared to suggest that she look into reusable ones as this was around the time she was talking about trying to cut down on plastic😂

• Haha

Tjay

House of holcroft blocked me , after I said her account was like a shopping channel , she told me to fuck off and blocked me 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

LittlemissM

VIP Member
I was blocked by justalittlebuild for liking a comment that criticised her perfect existence... :ROFLMAO: justalittlesad

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
Elaine jones for no reason, just blocked me for voting on a poll. She gave options, and blocked anyone who picked the choice she doesn't like.

Beckyhomesweethomeaccount because I told her that she needs to be aware of followers who are going through hard times. This was when she was starting the Christmas countdown in August and spending money left right and centre and gloating.

A certain moaning mum

Pinchme

VIP Member
Part time working mummy, can't remember exactly it was forever ago.

Daddy to Triplets Girls & Mummy to Triplet girls, didn't agree with how they pushed one daughter out,

Zanna Vandick, called her out on her gazillion flights, she blocks everyone who dares question her 🤷‍♀️

Healthy Chef Steph 🤮 I liked a post, she obviously didn't 😕

And of course Hinch, I commented on a post how all her baby shower was #gifted 😂

Oh, and the awful SacconeJolys, didn't like being called out either, 😂

Geranium

VIP Member
Louise Pentland - because she made a supposedly funny comment at Christmas about something I felt quite strongly about. I was very polite !! She replied basically telling me to chill and was very patronising. Then blocked me.
I’m also blocked from Lydia Millers home account and have no idea why as I have never commented on either of her accounts and I’m not blocked on her other one!

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Bertie meldrum the dog!! I sent the account a message after the youngest child was filmed being nipped by the dog, the didn’t like it so blocked me! Also thehomethatmademe I called her out on her gifted kitchen sink she messaged me back with a very salty reply and then blocked me. She’s a car crash anyway. I don’t miss much! 😂😂

• Haha

GetOffMyLawn

Not Instagram but Twitter: Steve Wankstain I mean Brookstein (first winner of X Factor and promptly dropped for being... well, shit) for pointing out that he was an egotistical has-been after he tried to remain relevant about something to do with Nigel Farage.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Blocked by the wife of a lad I went to school with . I met or spoken to her. Her husband fancied me at school but we never did anything. Get over yourself hon, he‘s not aged well - he looks like a drug addict hobo.

• Haha

GardenGirl22

Lauren Goodger's BF Charles. I only requested to follow him and boom instantly blocked for no reason 😆 somehow, I've managed to cope 🥲 knob

• Haha