Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fernyc

I was blocked in her early days when she was gaining a following on Instagram from doing shoutouts, got blocked for saying she only had a following from shoutouts and she replied saying jealously isn’t attractive, she’s been bitter from day 1

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jessica Avey - when I politely expressed disappointment that she was supporting Rebecca Meldrum following last year's racist YouTube... To be fair to Mrs Meldrum, I called her out for it and she didn't block me 😂

Spanjee - like so many of you, I have no idea why. 😐 Never commented on her photos or liked anyone else's comments. I have an open Instagram account with a following of under 30. 😂

MOD - no explanation required. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3

notokhun

Chatty Member
Fopperholic blocked me on both my personal and fitness accounts. Both times because I basically called her out on lying about stuff. She blocked me on YouTube for commenting about self isolating after her Florida holiday. No great loss she's a massive idiot.
Lilash also blocked me for advising them she said on a video to use the eyebrow on lashes, they basically told me I was a liar, I sent proof, they didn't respond and blocked me.

Harry p has also blocked despite me never commenting on anything of his, it seems to be a trend where fopperholic blocks you and the rest of Insta crew follow though so guessing it's that. He's no loss he's a massive liar!

Jack towers blocked me for asking where the charity donation was following his loose skin removal. He didn't like being asked in a polite way it seems.

Keeping kate because I liked a comment from some about about hunger directed eating when she claimed it was life changing days after her story appeared in ww magazine!

I feel I need to point out that I am always polite and I only ever say the facts. I refrain (I often wonder how) from calling them idiots or anything even though my brain thinks it regularly!

Reactions: 2

Web30

VIP Member
Chris Ingham, I left a comment about them taking the girls out of school for yet another holiday. He replyed with a huge rant, then blocked me.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Sophie May Dickson. I was gutted as I loved her (very naive at the time). No idea what I did as I rarely commented on her and was always so positive!

NosyCat

Healthy Chef Steph, I think because I didn’t follow her and kept voting no on her polls. Dont put a poll up if you don’t want people to say no to it 😂

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Stacey Solomon cos I told her she should remove a picture she posted of her daughter with no top on.

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Well I'd be asking her face to face!!!
She lives up north & I’m south. They worked in the same company but different branches. She was down for ‘training’ a lot. And always pictured together at work conferences/drinks. He still claims it was innocent.

• Sad

1001 others

VIP Member
Someone I have never, ever heard of who followed me before I set my account to 'private'.

When I had a clear-out and checked who I was following and who was following me, I clicked on this person's account to find out more about them - and it was then I realised I was blocked! They haven't posted anything. They are now blocked from my end! (Obviously a stalker, and probably operating under a bogus name, although I'm not worth following as I've never posted anything either!).

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
What’s the Tea on Harry? I followed him for ages but got sick of the endless story posts of him boozing so unfollowed.
Pop over to his threads but in a nutshell he hasn’t lost the 8 stone he claims to have. My post was a 3 month, 3 stone weightloss claim he’d made last year from Jan to Mar. Prick hadn’t engaged his single brain cell and didn’t remove his photos from the start of his 3 month loss which clearly showed him celebrating Christmas & NY the same size he claimed he was after his alleged 3 stone loss 🍆💦 What a wanker 😂

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Because so many of us have been blocked by one Youtuber, influencer or whatever Z lister thought I would make a sub thread.

Gonna make one for Mrs Hinch and Brogan Tate too.

So.... Why did Gabriella Lindley Velvet Bl0ck you????

Me when Beyoncé bought out Formation and Gabi called it ghetto and I said it's beScause Beyoncé is embracing her black side 🤦‍♂️

• Haha

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Thismumsavesmoney.

I called her out for buying items to sell on eBay yo gain a profit, I said i am sure if you sell a certain amount per month/year it has to be declared to HMRC & register self employed.
Boom 😂 #BLOCKED

Sarah Ingham blocked me on both her personal account and her baby and me one because I called her out on her dangerous blanket design
I’m intrigued!