Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Chloe Khan for saying she was dressed inappropriately in a Muslim country and Lauren Pope for a compliment but she thought I was being sarcastic. So I was watching the 00s TV show ‘Mile High’ (if you haven’t seen it it’s a comedy drama about cabin crew, really low budget but an enjoyable watch) anyway Lauren is in one of the episodes pre-surgery pre-Towie where she plays a trolley dolly who becomes a Page 3 girl and I merely complimented her on her natural beauty in it as she looked pretty fit! Maybe she thought it was a dig at her surgery?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hun123

Olivia Atwood for liking a comment on the towie page agreeing that she’s a bitch 😂😂

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Lauren Goodger for asking if one of the many ads for forex trading on Instagram was registered with the FCA. I pointed out that as she was advertising it she should be aware of the importance. Blocked 😆

• Haha

Mammyontheedge

Anna Saccone as I made a comment on her post with the daughter covering her school badge saying wasn't it cute that she did it to save her mam having to edit it. I replied that it wasn't cute it was sad that she even thought to do that. Took a while but I was blocked 🙄🤔

• Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
I miss Danielle 😔
I really liked Danielle too! You only have to look over my posts to see my opinion on MOD but on that occasion it was Danielle that started it in a bit of a nasty way and I always say what I think so she blocked me! Was funny though, I’m in a gardening group on Facebook and the other day a ‘Danielle Parry’ asked a question - me being nosy had a look and it was her! She sounds in a good place and has taken to gardening! I didn’t say anything because It appears she’s left all that behind but it was nice to see she seems to be doing well!

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Lalalalaletmeexplain blocked me because I let her know the "facts" she was putting out there were wrong, for somebody who insists she has no time to answer DM's she sure kept DM'ing me 😂 Gemma Collins blocked me cause she was skinny shaming and I asked if it would be ok to fat shame like that (or something along them lines) I was blocked with a QUICKNESS 😂😂

• Haha

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Jodie Marsh
It must have been 11-12 years ago now but I only realised last year 😂 I think it was something to do with grubby mags in newsagents and she was doing a show about it. and I said something which, quite frankly, I’d take back now, whatever it was, because I’ve grown okaaaaay 🤣

edited to add im
An idiot because that was on Twitter not insta

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Lauryngoodman91 because she didn’t like the fact I told her that going on sunbeds can cause endometriosis. 🙃

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
Fopperholic because I dared to tell her to self isolate when she asked if she should self isolate on returning from America... she then blocked everybody that told her to self isolate and deleted the comments.
Some people are strange! Why ask that kind of question if you don't want the answer, or just look on gov.uk if you want official advice. Then to block people, can you imagine her in real life? She's probably someone who always talks abouts herself but doesn't want to hear about you.

lastdis

VIP Member
Sarah ingham, called her hubby a nonce
jake quckadon or whatever his name is. Called him atwat cos I thought I he was singling out Gemma own

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I’m blocked by a girl from my fiancé’s work who asked him to come to her hotel room at 2am and had been sliding into DMs for months while I was pregnant. Shame really as I never got to ask her side of the story
Well I'd be asking her face to face!!!

Itsmerahrah

I’ve blocked my sister in law, she is so self absorbed with her & her daughter !
Like another poster we both just don’t acknowledge it 😅 awkward !

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
Matt Bellamy wife blocked me (he’s lead singer of Muse) after I commented about her wearing one of those Chavtastic Canada Goose coats to a Wolf Sanctuary - her coat had a fur collar 😂😡🙄 She did respond to my comment though and said she didn’t realise they used real fur - what an absolute twat!

And Harry Prickard after I put up photo evidence of his lies. So sick of all the “follow Friday” tags mentioning him 😒
Wonder why she’s with him....💰💰💰He’s a funny looking guy imo. isn’t she like really young? Used to love muse so much in my teens I feel a little disappointed he’s turned into one of those rock stars with a model wife half his age type.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PreciousVenus

Niomi Smart, because I commented that her caption about not needing products etc. to be happy didn't make sense under a picture that was an ad for skincare products.

Some random boux avenue ambassador (I can't remember her name) because she put up a post with a caption that seemed super passive aggressive to her sister (it was something about how she couldn't BELIEVE something also fit her sister who is SO MUCH SHORTER and CURVIER than her) and she went mental when I suggested it sounded a bit off, her and the sister then ganged up on me posting sarcastic comments about my appearance and then blocked me.

• Wow
  • Haha

HarleyC

Alexander steinnherr - NO idea why! I always supported her then thought she’d left insta as her account said no user.

The only thing I can think of is once I cheekily commented on a story of her and her boyf at the time and said ‘ooh does he have a brother?!’ It was obviously not serious and wasn’t mean, it was a compliment.

I check up on her through my dogs insta account now 😏

• Haha