Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopperholic because I dared to tell her to self isolate when she asked if she should self isolate on returning from America... she then blocked everybody that told her to self isolate and deleted the comments.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Fopperholic because I dared to tell her to self isolate when she asked if she should self isolate on returning from America... she then blocked everybody that told her to self isolate and deleted the comments.
Some people are strange! Why ask that kind of question if you don't want the answer, or just look on gov.uk if you want official advice. Then to block people, can you imagine her in real life? She's probably someone who always talks abouts herself but doesn't want to hear about you.

Reactions: 5
Jessica Avey - when I politely expressed disappointment that she was supporting Rebecca Meldrum following last year's racist YouTube... To be fair to Mrs Meldrum, I called her out for it and she didn't block me 😂

Spanjee - like so many of you, I have no idea why. 😐 Never commented on her photos or liked anyone else's comments. I have an open Instagram account with a following of under 30. 😂

MOD - no explanation required. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the Tea on Harry? I followed him for ages but got sick of the endless story posts of him boozing so unfollowed.
Pop over to his threads but in a nutshell he hasn’t lost the 8 stone he claims to have. My post was a 3 month, 3 stone weightloss claim he’d made last year from Jan to Mar. Prick hadn’t engaged his single brain cell and didn’t remove his photos from the start of his 3 month loss which clearly showed him celebrating Christmas & NY the same size he claimed he was after his alleged 3 stone loss 🍆💦 What a wanker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pop over to his threads but in a nutshell he hasn’t lost the 8 stone he claims to have. My post was a 3 month, 3 stone weightloss claim he’d made last year from Jan to Mar. Prick hadn’t engaged his single brain cell and didn’t remove his photos from the start of his 3 month loss which clearly showed him celebrating Christmas & NY the same size he claimed he was after his alleged 3 stone loss 🍆💦 What a wanker 😂
Omg he can’t seriously be claiming he lost 8 stone? I haven’t followed him for ages but even I know off the top of my head that’s absolute bull! 😂😂😂😂

Mrs Meldrum as I suggested that she actually could pay for something herself and support a small business instead of begging for an item!! Boom blocked !! Not doing to well in the past couple of days is she .... karmas a witch so is a second insta account for snooping 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Some people are strange! Why ask that kind of question if you don't want the answer, or just look on gov.uk if you want official advice. Then to block people, can you imagine her in real life? She's probably someone who always talks abouts herself but doesn't want to hear about you.
Do you follow her thread on here? You’ve basically nailed it!

Reactions: 1
Big Ben to Little Ben. He jointly won his Slimming World group’s Man of the Year when he must be 4 stone over target now and didn’t acknowledge that the award was joint. He also stopped commenting on that post and went private.
I should have added that I called him out about his behaviour and then he blocked me...on one of my snooping accounts! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Stormzy is 72 years old blocked me. I don't know exactly why as I've never followed him or his music, or ever liked his posts! I found out by chance when I clicked a link directed to his profile.

I think it may have had something to do with his girlfriend Maya Jama and the comments about darkskinned black women she made on Twitter way back when. I remember commenting about it, but I wasn't rude! I'm assuming it was that anyway!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
David Haye blocked me as I said that he should retire following his injury before his second fight to Tony Bellew. I was gutted. None of the vloggers that I watch have blocked me because I never comment as I know their fragile egos can't handle the truth.

Reactions: 4
Not a celebrity or influencer, but one of my close ‘friends’ blocked me on all social media a few years ago, and claimed she had deactivated all her social accounts.
I believed that to be the truth until a friend text me about something she had posted on Facebook.
I later found out through another friend, that she blocked me because she was jealous about something I had posted on Instagram.

Also got blocked by Hinch for commenting on the amount of chemicals she uses when she has a pet in the house (this was long before the baby).

And most recently got blocked by a cake maker for liking a comment that someone posted with a photo of a bulk sized box of chocolate suggesting that she might find it useful to use - she makes hundreds of cakes per week but buys single chocolate bars (individually wrapped) to melt down instead of buying in bulk.

Reactions: 6
Lalalalaletmeexplain blocked me because I let her know the "facts" she was putting out there were wrong, for somebody who insists she has no time to answer DM's she sure kept DM'ing me 😂 Gemma Collins blocked me cause she was skinny shaming and I asked if it would be ok to fat shame like that (or something along them lines) I was blocked with a QUICKNESS 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not on Insta but Twitter, my partner signed up for twitter and within a few hours had been blocked by Stan Collymore, for absolutely no reason (he’d not interacted with him, not sent a tweet, not liked any tweets or followed anyone by this point, but had been blocked by him) never understood it but apparently a lot of people have been blocked by him aswell. Really weird

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not on Insta but Twitter, my partner signed up for twitter and within a few hours had been blocked by Stan Collymore, for absolutely no reason (he’d not interacted with him, not sent a tweet, not liked any tweets or followed anyone by this point, but had been blocked by him) never understood it but apparently a lot of people have been blocked by him aswell. Really weird
My partner an avid arsenal fan has been blocked by Ian Wright. He insists he’s never done a thing and is sooo gutted by it 😂 I follow him for a laugh and sit there fake laughing when he posts and say I can’t show him as Ian wouldn’t want him to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I wonder if some of these blocks have been done accidentally when people say they don’t know what they’ve done. Some of the bigger stars maybe get so many comments they make a mistake.... not Fopperholic she buys her followers and just literally sits there waiting to block and delete.

• Haha
Reactions: 4