Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte Crosby blocked me because I got pissed one night and decided to tell her what a total nightmare she is 😂😂 I have no recollection apart from my message I sent and also what gets me is I’ve never followed her on Instagram and she isn’t even the most annoying person I can think of 😂

think I need to lay off the gin on a Friday night 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’ve actually been blocked by a few random people I vaguely know. Genuinely I promise I am not a witch and I didn’t do anything 😂 there is literally no reason behind it, it’s just a few unconnected people that are a friend of a friend of a friend. I’m too boring for actual drama and I don’t even post or comment online much. It baffles me as I genuinely truly wonder what I’ve done as I’ve barely talked to these people and I can’t imagine anyone had told them outrageous rumours about me.

Also my ex blocked me because I told him he had a party sausage cock and was a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 31
MOD blocked me - for asking her to share my link for my fund raiser for our neonatal unit. I’d followed her initially because we were both having twins at the same time but I went into premature labour at 25 weeks and lost our little girl - when our little boy was ready to come home I set up a Justgiving page On a whim and the local itv news got hold of it and they came and did a piece on us, and I tried to make it as big as possible to raise money in my little girls name - she didn’t even reply she just blocked me, I was absolutely gutted at the time - I’ll never forgive her, I dislike her face now 😂😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Little Box of Crochet because she'd bitten my head off twice at innocuous comments I'd made on her feed, and I moaned about it on mine without @ her.

Hattie Bourn as I said she could at least tell us where her coat was from as it’s her job

Lauren Watson. She had a video of an injured pigeon that looked like it was dancing to Michael Jackson music. I said it was odd she’s laughing at a bird as she looked like one herself and her fringe is tit
the funniest thing I’ve read on Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Harry Prickard, either that or he's deleted as when I search it says no results?

Reactions: 3
Wonder why she’s with him....💰💰💰He’s a funny looking guy imo. isn’t she like really young? Used to love muse so much in my teens I feel a little disappointed he’s turned into one of those rock stars with a model wife half his age type.
Reminds me of Mrs Merton interview with Debbie McGee 🤣 He’s clearly an incredibly talented musician and has the status and large wallet to go with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m velvetbl0cked but who isn’t, back when she was on sw she had all of her snacks portioned into freezer bags and I dared to suggest that she look into reusable ones as this was around the time she was talking about trying to cut down on plastic😂

• Haha
My sister in law. No idea why and we both just pretend that the other one doesn't know 🙄
Omg me too! I am blocked on Insta and Facebook by my sister in law. I have no idea why, it’s like one of those things that the whole family knows she hates me but they have no idea why and it’s just not spoken about as they are all scared of her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Joe wicks, body coach. :rolleyes: , he blocked me way at the beginning of his career, maybe just before his first book. He had posted a before and after pic of a girl who had been on his diet and i commented that the pic looked like it had been photoshopped. I wasn’t commenting on the girl and i wasnt being rude. It just looked fake. Couple of months later everyone loves joe wicks and his career blows up and to this day im still blocked:)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My exes new girlfriend who I’ve never met and we finished about a year before he met her anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Years ago Lauren Goodger blocked me as she posted a photo and someone asked how did she get her eyes so bright white (?!?!), so I just commented that it was photoshop. Blocked over an eyeball comment. 👀 Her photo was blatantly edited and they still are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
House of holcroft blocked me , after I said her account was like a shopping channel , she told me to duck off and blocked me 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha