Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I was telling my friend about this thread and saying who I got blocked by and she said she also got blocked by jodie when she asked why she wasn’t talking about BLM

Reactions: 2

Some People!

Chatty Member
A colleague, presumably for creeping on his insane antics anonymously 😂😂

I seldom care enough to check, but if I get wind of something especially wild I'll just check using a Web-based viewer 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

TommyTBFC

Not on Insta but Twitter, my partner signed up for twitter and within a few hours had been blocked by Stan Collymore, for absolutely no reason (he’d not interacted with him, not sent a tweet, not liked any tweets or followed anyone by this point, but had been blocked by him) never understood it but apparently a lot of people have been blocked by him aswell. Really weird

• Haha

geturkaboodleon

Wasn’t Instagram but on Twitter, I remembered following a YouTuber who made a bit of a joke towards an actor. This actor, if I can remember, had a bit of a scandalous career. He didn’t only bloke the YouTuber who joked about him but me and all of his 30,000 followers...must’ve not liked the joke or something...😬

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
I got blocked for the first time (that I know of) recently, I followed this small interiors instagrammer called Zoeoliviaev, her interior is quite nice but she also has two lovely ginger cats.. anyway, basically she posted the attached story, where she basically said that she had found a photo of her kitchen on an interiors Facebook page and that someone had commented ‘awful tiles’, she then went onto that ladies Facebook and found photos of her kitchen and posted them on her Instagram basically saying that she can’t talk because her kitchen is horrible bla bla bla, this really pissed me off tbh, I didn’t say anything mean to her I just asked her why she cared so much and said that her post was just as bad, she told me she disagreed and then blocked me lol... what’s with it with these people and not being able to handle any criticism? Ironically she was posting about it on her page and saying things like ‘if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything, be kind’ .. as if her post was so kind lol
I know you posted ages ago, but she is deluded! Can't believe she called someone a troll for not liking her kitchen tiles. 🤣🤣 What a twat.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Wonder why she’s with him....💰💰💰He’s a funny looking guy imo. isn’t she like really young? Used to love muse so much in my teens I feel a little disappointed he’s turned into one of those rock stars with a model wife half his age type.
Reminds me of Mrs Merton interview with Debbie McGee 🤣 He’s clearly an incredibly talented musician and has the status and large wallet to go with it.

• Haha

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
Rvk loves.. for commenting with a popcorn emoji on the joules post when their whitewashed Mother’s Day campaign blew up 😂😂😂
And then on a second account just for liking a comment calling her out on breaking lockdown rules

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Prettypocketprojects and Jodie Marsh also have me blocked. I think I mentioned before Gemma Collins and Marcus Mitchell blocking me.

Pizzagirl

I got blocked because I told her that hiding behind another influencers retweets re BLM wasn’t good enough

Ellegee

VIP Member
Itsthefergusons because they didn’t like being told they were using his daughter as a pawn in their mission to hurt her mum

MummyPJ

Fopperholic blocked me on both my personal and fitness accounts. Both times because I basically called her out on lying about stuff. She blocked me on YouTube for commenting about self isolating after her Florida holiday. No great loss she's a massive idiot.
Lilash also blocked me for advising them she said on a video to use the eyebrow on lashes, they basically told me I was a liar, I sent proof, they didn't respond and blocked me.

Harry p has also blocked despite me never commenting on anything of his, it seems to be a trend where fopperholic blocks you and the rest of Insta crew follow though so guessing it's that. He's no loss he's a massive liar!

Jack towers blocked me for asking where the charity donation was following his loose skin removal. He didn't like being asked in a polite way it seems.

Keeping kate because I liked a comment from some about about hunger directed eating when she claimed it was life changing days after her story appeared in ww magazine!

I feel I need to point out that I am always polite and I only ever say the facts. I refrain (I often wonder how) from calling them idiots or anything even though my brain thinks it regularly!
What ever happened to Jack Towers?

• Haha

fastfairynnn

I got blocked the other day by a small time wannabe influenzer who lives somewhat lcoal to me. All I did was watch her stories :rolleyes: It actually hurt my feelings because I literally didn't do shit other than exist. I'll put the cunt's name in spolier so she won't find this.

Julietto27 (more like Bullietto27 :mad:)

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I’m blocked by a girl from my fiancé’s work who asked him to come to her hotel room at 2am and had been sliding into DMs for months while I was pregnant. Shame really as I never got to ask her side of the story
Pity he didn’t block her after the first DM! Sorry you went through that. Two wastes of space

Last edited:

thetemptationisreal

Chatty Member
Danielle Parry blocked me - she had too many Dark Fruits one night, got pissed and totally laid into MOD and in actual fact, all middle class people! In a lot of respects what she said was quite funny but then MOD picked up on it and made a song and dance of ‘being kind’ ( oh how we all laugh at the hypocrisy!). Danielle then came out playing the victims saying she’d done nothing wrong! I just happened to mention that well actually, you did go on a fruity cider piss taking spree and perhaps not playing the victim and just owning it would have been a bit more grown up!
I miss Danielle 😔

sugarytea

An exposing influencer page ironically 😂 because they posted about body types that we should all aspire to be. i said it was an irresponsible post & got swiftly blocked