Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlemissM

VIP Member
😂😂 I’ll give it a week then. I’m Always curious as to how these people accrue such wealth at relatively young age. I mean, 1 million for a holiday home? The hubby being an investment banker obviously pays for the lifestyle.
You’ll notice they’re desperate to get the renovation finished, I imagine it’s hitting them hard, property sat there not earning them the big bucks during the busiest period..

Reactions: 1

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Ashely Strong haha.... the girl who won James Charles' insta, she did something and I commented and she blocked me. It was when J* hairdresser was recorded bullying - caught on camera and she posted with him the next day so I and others called her out haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Candice Brathwait for an argument about a formula ad. She said something about coming at me or some shit like that. Still waiting 🤣

Rebecca meldrum for asking about a free holiday that wasn’t free.

• Haha

thetemptationisreal

Chatty Member
I really liked Danielle too! You only have to look over my posts to see my opinion on MOD but on that occasion it was Danielle that started it in a bit of a nasty way and I always say what I think so she blocked me! Was funny though, I’m in a gardening group on Facebook and the other day a ‘Danielle Parry’ asked a question - me being nosy had a look and it was her! She sounds in a good place and has taken to gardening! I didn’t say anything because It appears she’s left all that behind but it was nice to see she seems to be doing well!
Glad to hear it! I know when she left Insta, she was expecting twins!

libbyox

Miss joslin blocked me because I stated facts that the brands she promotes have links to Chinese Muslim prison camps and forced labour. This has been proven and addressed but she of course ignored it and blocked me 😹😹 awful

• Wow

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Omg!!! I’ve just found her on insta. have you seen the holiday home! Jesus! They paid nearly a million for it and just renovated it. Hubby is a banker so rolling in it! I bet they’re not 40 yet!
Shes started to look much older! If you follow her, give it a week or so before the ads, wagging finger and the pimping of kids gets on your tits! :ROFLMAO:

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Omg how long do you have? Recently been blocked by;
DLAM
FOD
Clemmie (The House Of Hooper)
Tor Sanford (Frankie Bridges sister)

All of the above for questioning why they have been claiming to support the BLM yet continuing to follow the SODs who made outwardly racist remarks without reflection or apology

cococookie

Chatty Member
Just realised Oloni has blocked me. Absolutely no idea why though! But in the past i have seen a lot of people on twitter say they have been blocked by her 🤷🏽‍♀️

I thought it was only me that got blocked for stupid stuff or no reason.
Brandi Redmond blocked me after I said she is a hypocrit. This was about her making fun of Asians but calling Leanne racist for some Mexican comments.
I was blocked by a Love Island Banter page when I said the one girl, I think called Shaugna, had thunder thighs. I got SO much abuse but out of principal refused to delete my comment. Who knew so many teens are snowflakes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also got blocked by my OH’s niece. That is because we were paying her bills because she was “struggling” only to find out she kept going on the piss and running up debt buying clothes.
Then also find I get randomly blocked,or is it ghosted?, by aquintances. Don’t know why as I don’t even interact with them. But in fairness I am direct

Sarah Denizz blocked me on stories a few months ago, she constantly shows up on my fyp - think she buys followers and uploads a million stories a day. I just scroll through them as you do without paying much attention or ever commenting. Wish she had blocked me completely as she still shows up and is highly annoying.

Eljay

I got blocked for pointing out certain essential oils are bad for cats and she called me pathetic 😂. The started talking about it in one of her videos saying she ‘researched some cat friendly oils’

GossipBlue

VIP Member
On one of my accounts, just to name a few

Elaine jones because I voted on a poll, that she made, but selected the answer she didn't like
Beckyhomesweethomeaccount because I called her out on banging on about Christmas in August when people can hardly afford food etc
A certain mouthy mum who shall not be named because I followed people she didn't like
Anna saccone after cold shower gate
Jonathan joly for the same thing
Not heard of Elaine Jones? What’s her handle?

and nothing happens

I used to follow a girl called Skye Purdon who was heavily into body modification and would get a new tattoo every other week it seemed. She then got into sex work/being a snapchat cam girl, fair enough whatever. She did a “ask me anything” and I asked if her family knew what she did for a living. A genuine question, no judgement, as she lived with her mum and filmed all her content from her bedroom. Boom, blocked 🙄 Also blocked by Harry Pickard even though I’ve never commented on any of his posts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
I woke up yesterday morning to find that Rebecca Meldrum had blocked me! I only follow a few insta vloggers and don't have a profile picture, instagram is mainly for me to look at interiors, furniture or cakes etc.. not for me to post pictures of my life, thats not my cup of tea! Never commented, never liked a comment of anyone else. Really bizarre!
She’s taking “a break from social media” after her behaviour last week. Long may it last.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Ryvita blocked me for asking for more diversity in their campaigns and events! It was at the beginning of the year so before BLF, now they have unblocked me but keep turning comments off when i say anything about diversity!
Excuse me, BLM, I wasn’t paying enough attention when I was typing earlier 🤦🏻‍♀️