Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Emma McVey (Gaz beadles fiance) blocked me years ago when she made an appearance on TOWIE. I said she looks totally different in her pics than in real life. She verbally abused me then blocked me before I had the chance to respond

Reactions: 2
Someone called @ascia but I have no idea why as I never followed her, liked any posts, dm'd her or commented on any of her posts.

Reactions: 2

Gossipreadee

Sevda for saying that she was wrong with her attitude to “reserving”sun loungers on holiday. When she was trying to justify it being okay just because she was on a 5 day holiday she was out of touch a lot of people go on holiday just for 5 days. And let’s say you went for 7 days does that mean I only get a lounger for 2 days while hers is sat there empty for hours on the other 5 days. why she eats bfast for 2 hrs and lunch for 2 hours.

Williamellis99 tiktoker who eats masses of junk food. Asked him if he was concerned about his health because of the amounts of foods he eats. - legit eats a family ready meal of pasta with crisps on top and shit loads of cheese, followed by a whole Vienneta ice cream- regular standards of meals.

Reactions: 1

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Big Ben to Little Ben. He jointly won his Slimming World group’s Man of the Year when he must be 4 stone over target now and didn’t acknowledge that the award was joint. He also stopped commenting on that post and went private.

• Wow

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Fat fatty one because I liked a comment calling her out for trying to charge people for financial advice. She forgets she has me as a friend on fb......

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Some people are strange! Why ask that kind of question if you don't want the answer, or just look on gov.uk if you want official advice. Then to block people, can you imagine her in real life? She's probably someone who always talks abouts herself but doesn't want to hear about you.
Do you follow her thread on here? You’ve basically nailed it!

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
I got blocked by keeping Kate ( the giant orange head) on insta. All because she was buying a fake handbag while on holiday and did a poll on what colour was best. I said neither, she sent me a private message saying it was her choice and then she blocked me!

• Haha

MrsNH

I got blocked for liking a tweet saying she shouldn’t have tweeted saying she knew the Manchester bombing would happen. It was about 2 weeks after it and I was working at Cmft (now MFT) at the time. So I didn’t appreciate it.

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Big Ben to Little Ben. He jointly won his Slimming World group’s Man of the Year when he must be 4 stone over target now and didn’t acknowledge that the award was joint. He also stopped commenting on that post and went private.
I should have added that I called him out about his behaviour and then he blocked me...on one of my snooping accounts! 🤣

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Rosie Connolly Quinn (Irish Insta hun). I questioned her about her Aluxe sunglasses a couple of years ago. They were cheap crap from Ali Express and she was marketing them as her own brand and selling at a hefty mark up. She's a gobshite.

Emsie

VIP Member
Sazloves because I asked her why she wasn't sharing anything on the BLM movement. She said she was and then blocked me 🤷🏽‍♀️ although I had already following her.

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
Part time working mummy-I asked for help,she answered,ghosted me and then blocked me

selfish mummy followed me,then by the time I got round to having a nosey,she’d unfollowed me and blocked me
i still don’t have a clue who she was!

im waiting for mrs Hinch to block me as I adore the @prawnyhinch and others on instagram and sometimes like and comment
I know she reads it so am just hanging around to see how long it takes her to press the block button

• Wow