Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of Little Mix and Jesy.
Cliff Richard who only pops up at Christmas for his annual pay cheque. Being interviewed from one of his villas in Miami or Spain...bleating on about how his fans love him.
Some rumours say the furore after CR dies will equal that over Jimmy Savile.

Reactions: 15
Ant and Dec. I say this as a Geordie.
Too old for the cheeky chappies crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree with Joanna Lumley. I liked her in Ab Fab but really I've no idea how she's achieved "national treasure" status. She only got the Ab Fab job because she was seen at the time as a washed up old model/actress so she fitted in with the character she portrayed. She pops up everywhere pontificating over every topic imaginable despite having no background to do so. She's so pro-establishment/Tory it's unreal. I'm pretty sure I saw her on Graham Norton once defending MP's during the expenses scandal talking about what a hard job they all have :rolleyes: . She's lately started popping up pontificating over climate change despite jetting all around the world making travel documentaries. Really starting to loath her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree with Joanna Lumley. I liked her in Ab Fab but really I've no idea how she's achieved "national treasure" status. She only got the Ab Fab job because she was seen at the time as a washed up old model/actress so she fitted in with the character she portrayed. She pops up everywhere pontificating over every topic imaginable despite having no background to do so. She's so pro-establishment/Tory it's unreal. I'm pretty sure I saw her on Graham Norton once defending MP's during the expenses scandal talking about what a hard job they all have :rolleyes: . She's lately started popping up pontificating over climate change despite jetting all around the world making travel documentaries. Really starting to loath her.
A few years ago she made a programme about India. Flicking through channels I watched about ten minutes of it. Staying in one region, she was breathlessly saying `If you come here you must stay at the maharaja’s palace’ and showing how gorgeous it was. Around the same time I watched a documentary about a young Indian boy with the most disfiguring medical condition. His father took him to hospital by bus over three days. After the operation he couldn’t afford to stay in hospital so travelled back on the bus to his village where there was no medical provision. His wound was weeping, became infected and looked vile. He didn’t complain, his father didn’t complain. They accepted it as their lot in their impoverished lives. It was heartbreaking.
But Joanna had a simply marvellous time there.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A few years ago she made a programme about India. Flicking through channels I watched about ten minutes of it. Staying in one region, she was breathlessly saying `If you come here you must stay at the maharaja’s palace’ and showing how gorgeous it was. Around the same time I watched a documentary about a young Indian boy with the most disfiguring medical condition. His father took him to hospital by bus over three days. After the operation he couldn’t afford to stay in hospital so travelled back on the bus to his village where there was no medical provision. His wound was weeping, became infected and looked vile. He didn’t complain, his father didn’t complain. They accepted it as their lot in their impoverished lives. It was heartbreaking.
Joanna is a hypocrite. Just like most of these ‘celebs’. When she was standing up for the Gurkhas a few years ago I applauded her. But a few months back they needed her more than ever. They were on hunger strike by No10 and the police were removing their stuff etc. If there was ever a time a famous face was needed for publicity that was the time. But she was nowhere to be seen. So she can get in the bin

Reactions: 12
Kate Garraway, apparently she's going to get something in the New Years honours list. That's RIDICULOUS.
Assuming it's been given partly because of her husband's illness, why aren't all the other carers,particularly those that don't have many resources, getting an honour?. It's about time TQHs are given to only those who truly deserve them.

Reactions: 22
Joanna is a hypocrite. Just like most of these ‘celebs’. When she was standing up for the Gurkhas a few years ago I applauded her. But a few months back they needed her more than ever. They were on hunger strike by No10 and the police were removing their stuff etc. If there was ever a time a famous face was needed for publicity that was the time. But she was nowhere to be seen. So she can get in the bin

She's a bleep who blames rape victims for wearing high heels and provocative clothing. She also says she only eats one meal a day to stay slim. She can get in the bleeping bin and rot there.

Reactions: 13
I also remember her saying in one of her documentaries that she gets up early every single morning to watch the sunrise. Err no you bleeping don't you bullshitter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Martine McCutcheon she does so many ads!!!! Comes across like girl next door “Tiff” but actually just all about the sales! She needs a thread 🙌

Reactions: 9
Millie Bobby Brown..nearly every post on her instagram is an ad for this, that or the other. she must have a hundred sponsorships on the go and seems to act more like an influencer than an actress. She's only 17 how much money does she really need to make from all this? She should just focus on developing her acting skills.

Reactions: 1
Olivia Coleman,
Why does she have to be in everything,she should let another actress have a chance and stop hogging tit.

Reactions: 15
Stacey Dooley 🤮 Her voice. Her smug face. Her hideous clothes. Flogging L'Oréal box dyes when she probably pays top whack for her colour at a high end salon.

I could go on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.