Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia Coleman,
Why does she have to be in everything,she should let another actress have a chance and stop hogging tit.
My friend went to Bristol old Vic with her, he said she was a bully to other girls, and was well known for fanny farts. I’ve never liked her, she’s vulgar. Gross

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Olivia Coleman is so bland I find and no less bland in Peep Show, which seemed to propel her to in your face over presence on tv.

I feel the same about Emma Willis. Everywhere. And that awful shrieking squawking voice. 😬

Reactions: 12
SIR Lewis Hamilton. He needs to get out-of the closet and get himself a personality and a dress sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Millie Bobby Brown..nearly every post on her instagram is an ad for this, that or the other. she must have a hundred sponsorships on the go and seems to act more like an influencer than an actress. She's only 17 how much money does she really need to make from all this? She should just focus on developing her acting skills.
she used to post a lot more personal things, days out, cute outfi photos etc. But after the Hunter echo grooming thing she has since deleted those photos. She’s now just posting ads unfortunately

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen about 5 articles in 2 days on Rita Ora “working out”. You’d think she was the new Mr Motivator, what is going on 😩 No one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen about 5 articles in 2 days on Rita Ora “working out”. You’d think she was the new Mr Motivator, what is going on 😩 No one cares.
Do you remember the video she made lighting her own candles and saying how sad she was to be spending her birthday night alone, lapping up the sympathy from her gullible fans.
She then put down her iPhone, took off her dressing gown to reveal full glam, hopped into a cab and attended her illegal birthday party, that she illegally and immorally organised and paid for.
I have no idea why she isn’t completely cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Gary Barlow...his own range of wine, now chocolates, what the hell next? Cheese?
Lewis Hamilton, never liked him, always thought he's arrogant and his style is awful! But at the moment, he's annoying me even more!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gary Barlow...his own range of wine, now chocolates, what the hell next? Cheese?
Lewis Hamilton, never liked him, always thought he's arrogant and his style is awful! But at the moment, he's annoying me even more!
Omg Gary Barlow cannot stand the man, I’ve been listening to magic radio because Xmas songs lol he’s been hosting it and honestly he’s the most boring man in the world, proper monotone voice, he must be a barrel of laughs at parties (if he gets an invite) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ant & Dec. I just don't find them funny?
Stacey Dooley - really liked her before Strictly, went right off her after it (can't quite put my finger on why?)
Dan Wootton - absolute waste of space

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jeff Goldblum with his wavy hands, slow voice and awful overacting. I won’t watch anything with him
In

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg Gary Barlow cannot stand the man, I’ve been listening to magic radio because Xmas songs lol he’s been hosting it and honestly he’s the most boring man in the world, proper monotone voice, he must be a barrel of laughs at parties (if he gets an invite) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was listening to him on Magic Radio in the car a few days ago. His version of Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens was bloody awful. I had to switch him off.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was listening to him on Magic Radio in the car a few days ago. His version of Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens was bloody awful. I had to switch him off.
He’s very club singer-y

• Haha
Hate every single celeb 🙄 just can't stomachache these people anymore.
Except for Keanu Reeves 😍obviously 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Still not woken up and read this without the comma after Lewis Hamilton, thought he’d never liked Gary Barlow because of his lack of style and there was some random feud between them 🤣

I used to like Lewis and followed for his animal rights posts but he got a bit much during the the first lockdown, I couldn’t stand the hypocrisy any more.

I like Keanu but he needs to lay off the Botox and cut his hair, he looks so much older holding on to that hairstyle.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.