Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any celebrity that does a Demi Moore style pregnancy photoshoot. Jess Wright is the latest. Pretentious.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Danielle Lloyd (not sure if she counts as a celeb). All this fuss over Stacey Solomon nicking her daughters name. They’re hardly best mates. Should have just given her the same name. She had a busy up with Nicola McLean over another baby name too, woman needs to realise the world doesn’t revolve around her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she want to call her Rose then? It’s super common at the moment so what’s the problem? How bizarre.

Reactions: 6
Danielle Lloyd (not sure if she counts as a celeb). All this fuss over Stacey Solomon nicking her daughters name. They’re hardly best mates. Should have just given her the same name. She had a busy up with Nicola McLean over another baby name too, woman needs to realise the world doesn’t revolve around her
She's back on Only Fans now so she must have got over it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
The now former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. What an smug git.

Also, Adele. What on earth has happened to her? Her arrogance on this album promo tour is absolutely staggering.

Reactions: 10
I'm terrible as she's still a child but Millie Bobby Brown. Maybe it's her parents i don't like... its like they've forgotten she's a child... far too grown up!! Then Mark Wright and family start appearing in photo because they are "such good friends" she's about 12.. piss off

• Haha
Greta Thunburg. Although not so much her, she’s still a child but her incredibly pushy parents who are worse than stage school parents. They were desperate for a celebrity child

Reactions: 14
to me Danielle will always be celeb big brother Danielle. Her and jo let jade take the blame when they were worse. Danielle got away with it.

Also, Adele. What on earth has happened to her? Her arrogance on this album promo tour is absolutely staggering.
i used to love Adele but just watched her you tube with the lovely nikkie tutorials and I couldn’t warm to Adele at all.

The Royal family, sick of hearing about all of them. I don’t care if Kate gets her clobber from Zara or if Beatrix took her kid for a stroll in the pram.

Reactions: 14
The Royal family, sick of hearing about all of them. I don’t care if Kate gets her clobber from Zara or if Beatrix took her kid for a stroll in the pram.
I am all for a republic. I hate giving my tax dollar so these fuckers can live in palaces and have security protection when they go anywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Martin Lewis is an annoying twit and needs to keep his beak out of BNPL because it’s a lifeline for people who use it responsibly. And he can shove his cashback/comparison site recommendations, mooching around for hours to save a tenner over a year (exaggeration, but it’s never been worth my time when I’ve looked into it - not interested so don’t try and change my mind 🤪).

Reactions: 9
The thread title should be who doesn’t annoy. And there is only one, The Queen. Old Brenda can do no wrong in my eyes.
Honestly slebs piss me off with their me-me-me attitude

Rebel wilson. Sick to death of her and the media going on about her weightloss.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agreed, nothing more boring than someone banging on about weight loss.

I’ve lost a bit recently 😂 but I don’t go on about it, in real life as it’s not interesting to anyone else.

I don’t care what you eat or don’t eat or what you weigh, Bunty.

Martin Lewis is an annoying twit and needs to keep his beak out of BNPL because it’s a lifeline for people who use it responsibly. And he can shove his cashback/comparison site recommendations, mooching around for hours to save a tenner over a year (exaggeration, but it’s never been worth my time when I’ve looked into it - not interested so don’t try and change my mind 🤪).
Even his advice on credit cards - PAY IN FULL. Some people can't, hence the reason for the credit card. If they choose to pay this way, it's up to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even his advice on credit cards - PAY IN FULL. Some people can't, hence the reason for the credit card. If they choose to pay this way, it's up to them.
Annoys me so much when millionaires try to bleat on about how poorer people should spend their money

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.