Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adele. Tbh I’ve never swallowed all the “I’m just a regular gal and ever so ‘umble and dahn to erf” schtick.

Reactions: 26
Frankie Bridge. Boring drone but ITV think she is talented. If you are watching I am a Celeb you will know exactly what I mean.

Reactions: 25
Ed Sheeran, his music is terrible to me. It's just talking. He's not attractive either and its obviously because he's famous people are blinded by that.
Also, Billy eilish. Don't get it at all. Boring talk 'singing' if you can call it that. Her face in general too.
Anyone from towie. I'm from Essex and believe me NO ONE talks like that. It's all hammed up n dumbed down on purpose. We are nothing like anyone on that show. Pure cringeworthy shite.

Reactions: 17
Nicole Kidman, boring & I don’t care if you are now back in Australia for Christmas. Now we will be treated to a bunch of photos of her & the sister & sisters 60 kids.🤮and how they are all just regular folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Uno
I am very sorry to have to tell you that he is appearing on Googlebox tonight!!
Ed Sheeran, his music is terrible to me. It's just talking. He's not attractive either and its obviously because he's famous people are blinded by that.
Also, Billy eilish. Don't get it at all. Boring talk 'singing' if you can call it that. Her face in general too.
Anyone from towie. I'm from Essex and believe me NO ONE talks like that. It's all hammed up n dumbed down on purpose. We are nothing like anyone on that show. Pure cringeworthy shite.
Agree about that Eyelash thing. She oozes depressing. The dreary clothing, the attempt at Monroe imitating, depression personified. I admit I'd I've never heard her sing. Don't want to get depression overload. 😏😬

Reactions: 3
Frankie Bridge. Boring drone but ITV think she is talented. If you are watching I am a Celeb you will know exactly what I mean.
Oh she is really getting on my wick, too! Her fellow S-Club Junior/Saturdays friend Rochelle Humes and her husband annoy me too. All wooden and talentless yet we’re expected to put up with them hosting all sorts on TV as if they’re God’s gift to TV presenting. Frankies singing in the I’m a Celebrity trial the other day was awful too, so I’m not quite sure how she’s made a career out of being a singer.

I far prefer TV presenters that have at least done the Broadcast Journalism degree route such as the ones that present on Good Morning Britain, rather than all these ex reality stars/mediocre singers that are rammed down our throats.

Reactions: 11
Z-listers seem to get all the presenting gigs these days. It's well annoying

Reactions: 8
Rebel Wilson, by Christ she's annoying
I came in to say her! OMG ... (nearly) every day in the DM ... well done re. the weight loss but please just fark off! You're really not that interesting!!

Another vote for Adele.

And ... Sarah Snook. Sorry, but the success has gone to her head.

Reactions: 2
She knows she’s crap, too. David G was asking her to sing just a couple of lines of any Saturdays song and she was all “I can’t remember any”. REALLY?? You just can’t sing, love, and you know it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone on Loose Women - just a bunch of women bitching on tv. Can’t stand it.

The Fletchers mainly Tom with that awful pose he does for selfies

Ant & Dec - so outdated and not that funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kate Garraway, apparently she's going to get something in the New Years honours list. That's RIDICULOUS.

Reactions: 21
All of Little Mix and Jesy.
Cliff Richard who only pops up at Christmas for his annual pay cheque. Being interviewed from one of his villas in Miami or Spain...bleating on about how his fans love him.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Chrissy teigan as well, hate everything about her 😂 she isn’t cute, how she is considered a model is beyond me.
What really irks me though is her ‘clap back attitude’ or her trying to be funny on twitter.

beyonce- find her incredibly fake and a bit dumb tbh, have no idea why she gets so much praise when she practically rips off other people all the time.
Poor man's Tina Turner, she must of studied her moves for hours and mimics everything TT has done.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.