Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan, generally I can ignore other celebs that annoy me buy those two.

That said this thread has reminded me of some really annoying celebs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still not woken up and read this without the comma after Lewis Hamilton, thought he’d never liked Gary Barlow because of his lack of style and there was some random feud between them 🤣

I used to like Lewis and followed for his animal rights posts but he got a bit much during the the first lockdown, I couldn’t stand the hypocrisy any more.

I like Keanu but he needs to lay off the Botox and cut his hair, he looks so much older holding on to that hairstyle.
After reading your comment I looked at my comment and read it that way too 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That Gino D'Acampo is so annoying. He always wants to be the centre of attention. He reminds me of an annoying Brother in !aw of mine, who thinks hes Gods gift to women.

Reactions: 26
Jack Grealish ..walking red flag, looks older than his age, ugly side profile. Overrated all around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That Gino D'Acampo is so annoying. He always wants to be the centre of attention. He reminds me of an annoying Brother in !aw of mine, who thinks hes Gods gift to women.
He's ok in small quantities, but he's on TV way too much for an ex criminal. That new show where he takes his family to Italy, it's innocent enough I guess, but I just don't understand why it's necessary. I mean great, he's in Italy being paid to do a bunch of activities with his family. More money for old rope haha.

Reactions: 13
Not sure if he’s really counted as a celeb but Pen Farthing (the guy with the dogs in Afghanistan)

His tweets about being hated by the media and people thinking he took other people’s space keep popping up on my twitter. Man just get over it and get on with collecting money for whatever the hell you’re using it for now

He's ok in small quantities, but he's on TV way too much for an ex criminal. That new show where he takes his family to Italy, it's innocent enough I guess, but I just don't understand why it's necessary. I mean great, he's in Italy being paid to do a bunch of activities with his family. More money for old rope haha.
His adorable little daughter steals THAT show! She is soooo sweet.

Reactions: 1
Russell Brand with all these YouTube videos. He was always someone I follow but can’t tolerate the anti vaccine/ conspiracy theories

Reactions: 8
Katie Price & her obnoxious boyfriend
Rochelle Humes
Philip Schofield
The Thomas brothers - Ryan, Adam, Scott
Tess Daly
Ricky Gervais
Sarah Millican
James Corden
Nicole Scherzinger & Thom Evans
Stacey Solomon
Mrs Hinch

.....to name a few

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Matthew Wright. I remember he grew an absurd ponytail during lockdown, too. He’s covering on LBC and just like he did with his tacky TV show, he cuts off anyone who disagrees with him/he’s losing a debate with 🥱

Reactions: 9
This is completely irrational ... she's probably a perfectly nice person ... but:

Hermione Norris!

I used to love her in "Cold Feet," but now she just seems to ruin everything she's in (and play the same character).

Celeb is a stretch but Mrs Hinch, what a knob she is & her creepy wimp Mr Hinch.🤑🤑

Reactions: 16
All these "influencers" who take advantage of young people and only care about money

Reactions: 15
Davina makes me want to punch her throw the screen on who's that behind the mask. What a stupid annoying witch.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.