Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat5998

VIP Member
Not really currently, but I’ve never liked Heidi Range who used to be in the Sugababes. I can’t put my finger on why either…

Reactions: 3

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Kylie Jenner.. Now she's changed the name of her child.. it's all me, me, me look at me I have to be so different and unique from the rest of the world. Just go away. Just shows how out of touch with reality these people are, no one cares about the name of your child there's so much more going on right now.

Also Rihanna, acting like she's the first woman to ever be pregnant. It seems like I see a picture of her bump at least once a day at the moment.
She * sniffs* a lot ..literally curls her top lip and sniffs like it's a tick .. I think she is aware she doing it ..I've ashamedly googled it
..... or its something else

• Haha

GrumpyGirl

Ruth that's married to Eammon Holmes.
Fiona Bruce
Jeremey Vine
Claudia Winkleman
Davina thingy

Booboo76

VIP Member
Ye

I think I’m about to unfollow, sick of the perfect parent routine, setting them up for zoom this morning with a smoothie & a slice of banana 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ffs I can barely get mine fed & in school I’m on time 😂
The thing I like to remember with all these “celebrities” is it’s either all for show or they have lots of help, the way they make out their lives are perfect is just sickening, I take with a pinch of salt, her kids are probably having pot noodle for tea tonight, bet she doesn’t show that 🙈🤣🤣

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I remember reading an interview where she said she had sex with her husband every day and kept in shape to keep him interested.

That worked out well for her.
Sounds like he then lost respect for her.

I remember she said if she is watching TV and he comes into the room, he will switch it over. How rude 😒

LadyEpic

Alyssa Milano she is pretending her hair is falling out and very attention seeking ! She will say or do anything for press . Obnoxious

Meghan Markle 100 percent

Gilmoregirl18

Nadia Essex should to talk about her own problems she’s refuses to talk about while rolling her eyes And tell us to avoid people excactly like her ! These famous narcissists giving advice what will they do when the truth comes out ! They’re coming across very desperate now it’s closing in ! There’s no time limit on telling your truth !
Wow you have it bad 😂

• Haha
I don't wish to be unkind but since her weightloss (or more accurately, on her recent TV special) her posture looks terrible and her head looks huge!
Quite obvious lip fillers too.

In her dress on 'An audience with' (I've only seen clips, not watched it), she looks like she's put a couple of stone back on.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Ranvir, Kate and all of the other presenters on GMB today. All shouting and talking over eachother and won't stop talking about Ranvir on Strictly 🥱🥱🥱
I thought the same. Bloody showing off. Don’t worry, most of Greater Manchester will be struggling but it’s about YOU. Selfish cow.

Lottie Tomlinson

1. She has a really annoying face.
2. I find her involvement with Lewis Burton (Caroline's ex) depressing, and I'd rather not see their relationship splashed in the news. I don't think it will end well.
3. Her claim to fame is that she is the sister of the least talented member of One Direction, but she acts like she's a superstar.
4. I just find her really depressing and miserable to look at in general.
5. I feel like she will probably go on a downward spiral with drugs, etc. She has already been pictured taking drugs, and her social group is probably those Hollywood hanger-on types.

I just find her a sad person with a punchable face.

On the other hand, I think that she needs proper help and support... not the LA life, cocaine, money from crap make-up lines, Instagram filters, fake friends and toxic romances. I find this type of life sad for anyone.

Last edited: