Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Caroline Flack, I know she's dead and people seem to love her,but couldn't stand her when she was alive and she's all I've heard about this week.

Reactions: 3

no-no

VIP Member
With you on Edith Bowman. How she's got so much work I'll never know. Completely devoid of anything of interest.
I used to fancy the Editors singer and couldn’t believe she’d snagged him! Put me off the band 🤣 there’s hope for us all, though…

StrattyNeet

omg was she his mistress?
So desperate was Kate to marry Rio... that she moved into the home of 3 recently bereaved children and put up with all the emotional pressure that goes with it...odd for a girl who had previously thought juggling nail waxing and eyelash appointments was a lot... Was serial cheater Sir Rio worth that? We’ll soon find out because the documentaries and the photo shoots are a mere distraction..... normal service should soon resume... Rio will be shagging anything with a pulse and Kate will be trapped with 4 kids... and if she was allegedly one of his many mistresses she will no doubt think back to those carefree days

oddsock17

Kate Garraway
Coleen Nolan
Ed Sheeran
Dua Lipa
Adele
Ant & Dec
Ronan Keating
Anne Hathaway
Lady Gaga
Jamie Lynn Spears
Naomi Campbell
The whole Hadid family
Khloe Kardashian
Mel B
Geri
Rochelle Humes
Kerry Katona
Kylie Minogue
The moody one from Little Mix

1001 others

VIP Member
Rebecca Gibney ... NZ/AU actress. She's in quite a few TV shows and ruins everything she's in by playing the same bland voice and expressions. She's also taken to giving a lot of interviews about ... well, everything really. Very smug.

I'm also completely over people putting "celebrities" (not really - they're just people who happen to work in TV or on the radio) on a pedestal. Very few are worthy of idol status and I just can't deal with middle-aged (and older) women getting all fan-struck when they see someone "famous" (NZ famous - i.e., not known outside of this small country), at the supermarket. Big deal. Really. Get a grip. (I appreciate that I'm sounding very cranky!).

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I think I can count anyone that appears on 'Celebrity Juice'. Good to see Rachel Riley confirm that by appearing on it.

JakeM

VIP Member
rita ora - how is she still relevant???
Nicole scherzinger
boris johnson/ pritti patel
ALL the kardashian/jenners
beyonce and her self righteousness
Myleene klass (unbearable)
holly Willoughby
stacey dooley
jlo- desperado
basically all the 'influencers' doing the same damn pose, same clothes, same facial expressions, nothing of importance to convey

oh my god I could go on forever I feel like I can't stand 99.9% of celebs 😂
Yes to all of these especially Nicole. Great singer but Her dancing videos on Instagram make me cringe.

oogaboga

Yes! I found it weird before she was pregnant. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for body positivity and it’s SO refreshing to see someone who isn’t stick thin and editing their pictures. But there’s only so many times a video of you shaking your belly is funny.. you know?
It’s not funny or in the slightest bit entertaining, I’m cringing at her. Used to like her before she tried to be ‘relatable’

Every celebrity that wears square top /square front? sandals I've never seen a shoe design that is as ugly as that 😂🤢

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
The thing I like to remember with all these “celebrities” is it’s either all for show or they have lots of help, the way they make out their lives are perfect is just sickening, I take with a pinch of salt, her kids are probably having pot noodle for tea tonight, bet she doesn’t show that 🙈🤣🤣
Plus she’s an absolute fanny

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
That feral looking ginger hamster ed sheeran,he is everywhere its impossible to escape him,radio, TV,newspapers magazines try and watch football and he is even in the stand,he is like shit in a field absolutely all over the place.
I am very sorry to have to tell you that he is appearing on Googlebox tonight!!

• Haha