Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I allowed to say Adele....again??
Yes, she's annoying. I've still managed to avoid listening to any of her new stuff.
I'd have to say Skanky Solomon, Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield. Also Dan Wootton, but I'm not sure he's classed as a celeb.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, she's annoying. I've still managed to avoid listening to any of her new stuff.
I'd have to say Skanky Solomon, Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield. Also Dan Wootton, but I'm not sure he's classed as a celeb.
I can't stand Dan Wootton! I'd class him as a twit! 🤣🤣

Olivia Coleman also drives me mad too!

Reactions: 9
Leilani Dowding, the ex page 3 girl, now a conspiracy theory nut.

She posted that the NHS were basically murdering people not that long ago and it took a LOT of willpower for me not to reply to her pointing out she was happy enough to trust doctors to give her the nose job she pretends she’s never had (she says she’s against cosmetic enhancements). These murderous doctors also saved her boyfriend when he had Cancer.

No wonder she didn’t get on with the other women on the Real Housewives of Cheshire. Completely full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched the first episode and found her really obtuse around the investigators. Saying stuff along the lines of “he sounds like he’s really trying and can see what he’s done is wrong” they were like “errr, no”. And when she said “av ‘ad loadsa letters off exes like this” 🙄 it was an essay of stalking gibberish that was left on the woman’s windscreen, sure you have Stacey 🤦🏼‍♀️
i hate the witch lol

I also can’t stand Alicia Keyes for some reason. Adele annoys me now. Rachel Riley. Pete Andre. Gemma Collins. Beyoncé. Kiera Knightley I can’t stand her jaw and the way she speaks. Tom Cruise. Will smith. Jada smith and their kids actually. Gordon Ramsey. Holly Willoughby andPhilip Schofield. Katie piper bores me to death. Ant and Dec could never stand them and even more so since Ant got off lightly for what he done. Denise van outen hated her and her mockney man on gogglebox. Rochelle Humes and all of the diversity lot. Lewis Hamilton can’t stand him or that Nicole whateverhernameis can’t stand Anthony Joshua either and Craig David annoys me.

can you tell I’m due on 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Vicky McClure gives me the creeps. It's her eyes I think.

i hate the witch lol

I also can’t stand Alicia Keyes for some reason. Adele annoys me now. Rachel Riley. Pete Andre. Gemma Collins. Beyoncé. Kiera Knightley I can’t stand her jaw and the way she speaks. Tom Cruise. Will smith. Jada smith and their kids actually. Gordon Ramsey. Holly Willoughby andPhilip Schofield. Katie piper bores me to death. Ant and Dec could never stand them and even more so since Ant got off lightly for what he done. Denise van outen hated her and her mockney man on gogglebox. Rochelle Humes and all of the diversity lot. Lewis Hamilton can’t stand him or that Nicole whateverhernameis can’t stand Anthony Joshua either and Cr 😬aig David annoys me.

can you tell I’m due on 😂😂😂
Yep all of them. Agree with Alicia Keys too. Her voice is so shrill & flat. It makes me wince. Especially that New York song.😬

Reactions: 5
Vicky McClure. I don’t know if she’s a good actress or just too at playing one role because she does the same thing in everything I’ve seen her in. Getting on my wick now.
She just seems miserable all the time.

Reactions: 4
Keith Urban, sick of hearing him call that old bag he’s married to his ‘baby girl’.🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Leilani Dowding, the ex page 3 girl, now a conspiracy theory nut.

She posted that the NHS were basically murdering people not that long ago and it took a LOT of willpower for me not to reply to her pointing out she was happy enough to trust doctors to give her the nose job she pretends she’s never had (she says she’s against cosmetic enhancements). These murderous doctors also saved her boyfriend when he had Cancer.

No wonder she didn’t get on with the other women on the Real Housewives of Cheshire. Completely full of tit.

Yeah, she should stick to flopping her tits out because that's all she's got upstairs.

Reactions: 1
Ashley Graham and every celeb who shares their kid and puts an emoji over their face. Just don't share.

Reactions: 10
Emily Blunt
Jack Whitehall
Ryan Reynolds

I used to love Ryan but he’s just everywhere at the moment

I liked Olivia Coleman until I finally watched fleabag and now I absolutely can’t stand her 🤣 she plays the part far too well and reminds me of my own step mum.

I know its been mentioned a few times but Beyonce!

everyone hails her as some second coming of the messiah but there is nothing original about her.

she barely writes her own music, changes a few words just to get writing credits

Can’t act one bit, tried to get an oscar, glad jennifer hudson got nominated instead, must have pissed her off.

Seems like an absolute dim witted person really. Probably why she rarely does interviews.

Also just as fakes as the kardashians yet no one ever calls her out on her plastic surgery or bbl.

Reactions: 19
I know its been mentioned a few times but Beyonce!

everyone hails her as some second coming of the messiah but there is nothing original about her.

she barely writes her own music, changes a few words just to get writing credits

Can’t act one bit, tried to get an oscar, glad jennifer hudson got nominated instead, must have pissed her off.

Seems like an absolute dim witted person really. Probably why she rarely does interviews.

Also just as fakes as the kardashians yet no one ever calls her out on her plastic surgery or bbl.
There’s a sketch from a BBC3 comedy show of a girl in an office that doesn’t like Beyoncé! I would be that girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 that would definitely be me too

I once got told i’m not a ‘girls girl’ by the girls at work because i said i didnt rate her glastonbury set 🥴 like okk… Not sure how they got to that conclusion! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand her either and always get funny looks when I say it. Her music is shite and she comes across far too high maintenance and diva-ish for my liking.

Right now it’s Adele though. 😬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.