Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am currently listening to my other half going mad because he has just heard Ed Sheeran murder the song 'Raglan Road'. Tbf my other half is a massive folk fan and absolutely loves Luke Kelly and the Dubliners. He has only just got over Sheeran singing Bob Dylan but this has pushed him over the edge! lol.
Therefore on behalf of my other half i am going to say the ginger prick Ed Sheeran (no hate for gingers btw, im ginger and one of our kids is ginger) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 that would definitely be me too

I once got told i’m not a ‘girls girl’ by the girls at work because i said i didnt rate her glastonbury set 🥴 like okk… Not sure how they got to that conclusion! 🤣
Ha, ha, that reminds me if when I was told I didn't get the Irish humour because I said Mrs Brown's boys was rubbish.
Another celeb annoying me at the moment is Davina McCall and Amanda Holden.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beyoncé just sounds whingey. Not a strong vocal.

Sheridan is everywhere. Less is more.
I agree she is in just about everything, tired of seeing her.

Ha, ha, that reminds me if when I was told I didn't get the Irish humour because I said Mrs Brown's boys was rubbish.
Another celeb annoying me at the moment is Davina McCall and Amanda Holden.
I can't stand Mrs Brown's boys so I presume that I don't get Irish humour either, but I loved Father Ted but maybe that isn't Irish humour then?

• Haha
I agree she is in just about everything, tired of seeing her.

I can't stand Mrs Brown's boys so I presume that I don't get Irish humour either, but I loved Father Ted but maybe that isn't Irish humour then?
I hate mrs browns boys too, just about the most unfunny thing I’ve ever seen, but loved father ted also lol, “those cows are far away” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kate Garraway - sick of hearing about her personal life lately

Jason Manford - he seems like one of those 'fake nice' people and he always sucks up to other celebs all the time. irritating!

Reactions: 13
I hate mrs browns boys too, just about the most unfunny thing I’ve ever seen, but loved father ted also lol, “those cows are far away” 🤣
Yes I really can't stand Mrs brown's boys I don't understand what it is my mum is cry laughing at? Father Ted is hilarious though and i love that. I watched the documentary about it and was surprised how many fans from different parts of the world also love the show. I think the actors who played the priest's were really good actors. I liked Noel played by Graham Norton too.

Reactions: 6
Yes I really can't stand Mrs brown's boys I don't understand what it is my mum is cry laughing at? Father Ted is hilarious though and i love that. I watched the documentary about it and was surprised how many fans from different parts of the world also love the show. I think the actors who played the priest's were really good actors. I liked Noel played by Graham Norton too.
Father Ted is probably my favourite comedy ever. The League of Gentleman, Nighty Night, The Fast Show. I like surreal nonsense humour.

I am currently listening to my other half going mad because he has just heard Ed Sheeran murder the song 'Raglan Road'. Tbf my other half is a massive folk fan and absolutely loves Luke Kelly and the Dubliners. He has only just got over Sheeran singing Bob Dylan but this has pushed him over the edge! lol.
Therefore on behalf of my other half i am going to say the ginger prick Ed Sheeran (no hate for gingers btw, im ginger and one of our kids is ginger) :)
A couple of years ago, Ed Sheeran was over here in Ireland doing a tour. It felt like everyone in Ireland was going to see him and everyone loved him.
Except me! 😅
A girl at work asked me if I was going to see him and I said "no, I think he's a boring hobbit" 😅
Her face was like 😮
😅

• Haha
I loved Father Ted, but apparently according to my friend I don't get the Irish humour 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Lady GaGa can't stand her, her music is awful.

Reactions: 2
Lily James, she seems to be in everything and has yet to convince me she's a great actress. Her character in Downton was so annoying too - DA went majorly downhill in season 4 and for me she was a big part of why.

She’s completely miscast in Pam and Tommy. She’s badly playing Pam as a bit of a daft bint and I’m quite sure the real Pamela Anderson has more to her.

Reactions: 10
She’s completely miscast in Pam and Tommy. She’s badly playing Pam as a bit of a daft bint and I’m quite sure the real Pamela Anderson has more to her.
I liked reading the story that when Al Fayed opened Harrods specially for Pammy, she avoided the jewellery, handbags etc and picked a (probably nice) pram and boxes of biscuits for her family in Canada.

I agree. I don’t think Pam is “daft” at all. In various interviews I’ve seen she comes across as quite savvy and likeable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.