Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Corden, never found him remotely funny or likeable. I can't understand why he's done so well in the US.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again....Olivia Coleman! Just watched The Lost Daughter, an awful film. She was in uni with my friend and she was a massive bully to him and her “party trick” was fanny farts. She’s vile
Something very fake and inauthentic about her. Seemed keen to play up supposed poverty when she started acting although her background certainly wasn't poor. Overrated actress.

Reactions: 14
They're not really 'celebrities' but all the TV people going on about the halftime super bowl show - "Oh man, I was down for some Snoop" ( :rolleyes: ), trying to sound cool and edgy just makes me roll my eyes so hard, I'm going to give myself a headache.

Reactions: 4
Miranda Kerr. She is selling (read pushing) her products in every video. I know she is marketing but I have bought a few Kora products, and to be honest they are not worth up to height! K-beauty products are wayyyy better than Kora.

Miranda Kerr. She is selling (read pushing) her products in every video. I know she is marketing but I have bought a few Kora products, and to be honest they are not worth up to height! K-beauty products are wayyyy better than Kora.
Didn’t she get done for prostituting herself to JHo a year or so ago? Guess she has to find a new income stream.

She tried to pretend that they were ‘secretly dating’ but it appears to have been a bit more….. transactional than that. She certainly never admitted dating him until it came out, and her timeline didn’t make sense as she was apparently in relationships with other people.
Plus, who would shag J Ho willingly? 🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Alice Evans, Ioan Grufford's ex. I did have sympathy with her to begin with, but now she has become beyond irritating. Must she share everything on social media?

Reactions: 7
Alice Evans, Ioan Grufford's ex. I did have sympathy with her to begin with, but now she has become beyond irritating. Must she share everything on social media?
Wikipedia showed me this- Alice Evans, (born January 29, 1881, Neath, Pennsylvania, U.S.—died September 5, 1975, Arlington, Virginia), American scientist whose landmark work on pathogenic bacteria in dairy products was central in gaining acceptance of the pasteurization process to prevent disease.
Am I missing something? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Laura Whitmore. She’s just a pathetic nothing acting as if she was the tit.

Reactions: 12
I know I’ve already mentioned Leilani but it gets worse 😭😭 I came across a pic of her with Lady Victoria Hervey (yes, the idiot defending Andrew and saying the pic with Virginia Giuffre was ‘fake’ and that the victims were basically asking for it). As I was scrolling down LVH’s page I felt myself going deeper down a very nasty rabbit hole with all sorts of right wing conspiracy theory crap.

Leilani hinted at Andrew not doing anything wrong too but not as clearly (I think she was scared of mentioning his name in the tweets for fear of being called out)

Just vile all round and to top it off here’s Leilani liking a tweet from Peter Sweden, a known bigot, linked to Katie Hopkins. I knew she was thick but has she forgotten she’s mixed and her mum’s from the Philippines 😅

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Caroline Flack, I know she's dead and people seem to love her,but couldn't stand her when she was alive and she's all I've heard about this week.

Reactions: 3
I know I’ve already mentioned Leilani but it gets worse 😭😭 I came across a pic of her with Lady Victoria Hervey (yes, the idiot defending Andrew and saying the pic with Virginia Giuffre was ‘fake’ and that the victims were basically asking for it). As I was scrolling down LVH’s page I felt myself going deeper down a very nasty rabbit hole with all sorts of right wing conspiracy theory crap.

Leilani hinted at Andrew not doing anything wrong too but not as clearly (I think she was scared of mentioning his name in the tweets for fear of being called out)

Just vile all round and to top it off here’s Leilani liking a tweet from Peter Sweden, a known bigot, linked to Katie Hopkins. I knew she was thick but has she forgotten she’s mixed and her mum’s from the Philippines 😅

The last time I heard of this Leilani witch it was on page 3 -- 20+ years ago! That Michelle tweet is absolutely disgusting, I don't think someone with such an unfortunate face as LVH should be talking tit about anyone's looks.

Reactions: 5
Vicky McClure. I don’t know if she’s a good actress or just too at playing one role because she does the same thing in everything I’ve seen her in. Getting on my wick now.
Any interviews I’ve watched her in she comes across as extremely annoying and she was the same when she was on celebrity Gogglebox, Adrian Dunbar looked extremely irritated by her and the other beardy guy from Line of duty (can’t remember his name) when they were all on it together.

The last time I heard of this Leilani witch it was on page 3 -- 20+ years ago! That Michelle tweet is absolutely disgusting, I don't think someone with such an unfortunate face as LVH should be talking tit about anyone's looks.
Yeah. the Michelle tweet shocked me too

Their whole Twitter pages are conspiracy theories, extreme right BS and misinformation. There was another tweet that Lady Victoria had posted about the vaccine that was completely incorrect and someone rightly pointed that out but for every person that does check the info is correct another few hundred will blindly believe it.

I suspected Leilani leaned racist because her guy is close to Morissey, obviously an out and proud racist/bigot, but it’s beyond weird considering her own heritage.

Lorraine kelly
Dermot odreary lol
Gordon Ramsey
Gemma collins
Micheal Macintyre
Tom cruise
Not a celeb but Sophie hinchcliffe
Stacey Solomon
Jane Mac Donald
Denise welch
Carol mcgiffin
Noel Gallagher
Chris moyles
They all annoy the life out of me! 🤣

Kate Garraway
Coleen Nolan
Ed Sheeran
Dua Lipa
Adele
Ant & Dec
Ronan Keating
Anne Hathaway
Lady Gaga
Jamie Lynn Spears
Naomi Campbell
The whole Hadid family
Khloe Kardashian
Mel B
Geri
Rochelle Humes
Kerry Katona
Kylie Minogue
The moody one from Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.