Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again....Olivia Coleman! Just watched The Lost Daughter, an awful film. She was in uni with my friend and she was a massive bully to him and her “party trick” was fanny farts. She’s vile

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Adele ... again.
Tune in tomorrow when it will no doubt be Rebel Wilson ... again.

Reactions: 18
I have an irrational hatred of molly mae hague. Something about her face really irks me. I have no idea what’s she’s famous for apart from love island but I guess that’s all you need these days.

Reactions: 15
Iv an irrational hatred of stacey dooley, the real turning point was rhe mental health episode were she made out she knew more than the mental health nurses..
I watched the stalking documentary and it was horrifying what the victims go through yet stacey tried to make out some of rhe cases were just love lorn men trying to win back their true love. While interviewing the perpetrators she didn't ask hard hitting questions instead tried to humanise these animals actions .
Her clothes annoy me, her voice annoys me, her interviewing style annoys me ....she just annoys me

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jamie Redknapp’s new wife Frida??? Don’t know why, don’t like Louise either or Jamie come to that but she just comes across as cold, uptight and like she thinks she’s better than everyone. I’ve never seen a picture of her relaxed and smiling even on her wedding day.

Reactions: 6
Iv an irrational hatred of stacey dooley, the real turning point was rhe mental health episode were she made out she knew more than the mental health nurses..
I watched the stalking documentary and it was horrifying what the victims go through yet stacey tried to make out some of rhe cases were just love lorn men trying to win back their true love. While interviewing the perpetrators she didn't ask hard hitting questions instead tried to humanise these animals actions .
Her clothes annoy me, her voice annoys me, her interviewing style annoys me ....she just annoys me
I watched the first episode and found her really obtuse around the investigators. Saying stuff along the lines of “he sounds like he’s really trying and can see what he’s done is wrong” they were like “errr, no”. And when she said “av ‘ad loadsa letters off exes like this” 🙄 it was an essay of stalking gibberish that was left on the woman’s windscreen, sure you have Stacey 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I watched the first episode and found her really obtuse around the investigators. Saying stuff along the lines of “he sounds like he’s really trying and can see what he’s done is wrong” they were like “errr, no”. And when she said “av ‘ad loadsa letters off exes like this” 🙄 it was an essay of stalking gibberish that was left on the woman’s windscreen, sure you have Stacey 🤦🏼‍♀️
Any of the offenders she met it was "I feel sorry for him ' or ' he seems remorseful, a nice person' yet she knew the re offending rate for stalking is near 70% . It just really annoyed me and if I were one of the victims watching it I'd be fuming at her 'awww God love them' attitude

Reactions: 6
Was thinking of watching the Dooley documentary as I thought it might have been a bit more like her old ones. Probably just give it a miss now. She was better when she was a rookie and not actually trying to be a serious documentary maker.

Reactions: 2
Saint Jacinda Ardern of New Zealand. Yes I know she's probably preferable to the shower that we've got in charge, but I find her completely insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Katie Price & her obnoxious boyfriend
Rochelle Humes
Philip Schofield
The Thomas brothers - Ryan, Adam, Scott
Tess Daly
Ricky Gervais
Sarah Millican
James Corden
Nicole Scherzinger & Thom Evans
Stacey Solomon
Mrs Hinch

.....to name a few
Agree with horsey soloman & humes!

Reactions: 1
Saint Jacinda Ardern of New Zealand. Yes I know she's probably preferable to the shower that we've got in charge, but I find her completely insufferable.
She is rotten to the core. Anyone who buys the kind, caring, act needs to go and read up on her!

The press in NZ has all been bought - literally, with a cash injection to "keep them afloat" in the early days of Covid. Hence they won't report on what's really happening. All the news is reported in a certain light and anyone who dares question the narrative is labelled a nutter or similar.

Reactions: 7
Jacinda loves to throw other countries (Australia and US, in particular) under the bus at any opportunity, while ignoring that she’s in bed with China, is ignoring climate change as much as those other countries, and is now at the helm of one of the least affordable countries on earth.

But she’s a woman and she’s a mother and she’s vaguely attractive, so, like Trudeau in Canada, she must be perfect.

It’ll also be 3 years before my mum is able to see her elderly parents, as borders are not anticipated to open to even fully vaxxed Australians until at least October. She’s lost the plot. She seriously thinks she can keep NZ “covid free”.

Reactions: 4
Vicky McClure. I don’t know if she’s a good actress or just too at playing one role because she does the same thing in everything I’ve seen her in. Getting on my wick now.
I was just saying this to my husband! She's typecast now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.