Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Gibney ... NZ/AU actress. She's in quite a few TV shows and ruins everything she's in by playing the same bland voice and expressions. She's also taken to giving a lot of interviews about ... well, everything really. Very smug.

I'm also completely over people putting "celebrities" (not really - they're just people who happen to work in TV or on the radio) on a pedestal. Very few are worthy of idol status and I just can't deal with middle-aged (and older) women getting all fan-struck when they see someone "famous" (NZ famous - i.e., not known outside of this small country), at the supermarket. Big deal. Really. Get a grip. (I appreciate that I'm sounding very cranky!).

Reactions: 3
Nicole Kidman….again. Back in Australia…again. This time to care for her 83 year old mother. Good on her, thousands of people take care of aged parents without the fanfare given to this actor.
Keith’s face is beginning to resemble the joker now too.

Emma Watson, I don't know her person, maybe she is amazing. But she always behave like an uptight woman who needs to sneeze

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Emma Watson, I don't know her person, maybe she is amazing. But she always behave like an uptight woman who needs to sneeze
I’ve heard from a few sources she is indeed very stuck up and thinks her tit don’t stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the ones who are mostly in the media when they have some sort of "trauma" (I don't mean people raising awareness on serious issues, but the sort of zlister types who have no real talent so it's just a load of woe-is-me stories to fund their lifestyle) to bang on about, and all the ones who are "rushed" to hospital but it turns out they just broke a nail or something just as stupid.

I find myself having less time for attention seekers as I get older.

Reactions: 10
Olivia Coleman - Takes herself so seriously and getting told she's the greatest thing since sliced cheese has definitely gone to her head.

Reactions: 20
No real opinion on Bella but this did make me roll my eyes!
This girl has had so much plastic surgery she looks like a new person! She was so uniquely pretty before. I blame her Mother.

Yolanda Hadid is annoying lol

Reactions: 5
Nicole Kidman….again. Back in Australia…again. This time to care for her 83 year old mother. Good on her, thousands of people take care of aged parents without the fanfare given to this actor.
Keith’s face is beginning to resemble the joker now too.
It's funny how, on Daily Mail, comments about the state of her and Keith's "marriage" swiftly get removed and the posters get a warning; yet, people post comments about her father's allegedly carryings-on and they stay up.

Rebel Wilson is another one who I wish they would STOP reporting on. I don't believe for a moment that she lost all that weight just by exercising and eating better. Her behaviour is very much like a huge lottery winner who's never had money before - labels galore, all on display, and 'looker me' displays of parties and what-not.

Reactions: 6
Olivia Coleman - Takes herself so seriously and getting told she's the greatest thing since sliced cheese has definitely gone to her head.
Yes. What a shame. She (and her real-life husband) were absolutely dreadful in that "Landscapers" TV series, too.

Robert Downey-Junior or however you spell his name. He is too arrogant and isn’t a really good actor.

Tell us more 😬
my husband has a few friends who used to hang out with her (thanks to another friend she used to tag along with) a few years back now, they all have said she was very stuck up, and seemed like she looked down on people and generally didnt pay attention to anyone she believed was beneath her social status

Reactions: 6
my husband has a few friends who used to hang out with her (thanks to another friend she used to tag along with) a few years back now, they all have said she was very stuck up, and seemed like she looked down on people and generally didnt pay attention to anyone she believed was beneath her social status
Ugh - as if she didn’t luck out into the incredibly privileged life she gets to lead.

Reactions: 4
This girl has had so much plastic surgery she looks like a new person! She was so uniquely pretty before. I blame her Mother.

Yolanda Hadid is annoying lol
Yes!!! Yolanda Hadid. She thought she’d won the lottery with David Foster. She was going to be the best wife ever and she let everyone know she had the best marriage!! Hahaha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.