Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol Vorderman is always annoying but has anyone noticed her very long tear ducts? 🤢 Please stop tight lining them. She’s so stretched they’re always wet and gunky

21C507CF-5D14-4EAA-AC30-F02A076EA4B4.jpeg
093AD3F9-5B9F-4665-9FBB-8E1098F86E42.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Bradley Walsh's son (don't know if you can actually class him as a celeb?!) Nepotism is alive and well on ITV, why do they keep bringing back Breaking Dad?
Bradley, stop trying to make your son happen. He's not going to happen. 🤣

Reactions: 9
Bradley Walsh's son (don't know if you can actually class him as a celeb?!) Nepotism is alive and well on ITV, why do they keep bringing back Breaking Dad?
Barney.
He even popped up in The Larkins where Bradley is the main actor.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
-The non-stop coverage of J.Lo/Ben Affleck. I was never a fan of either but because I follow fashion pages, they are constantly popping up on my feed.

-Olivia Rodriguez. She's just another vanilla teen pop singer who was singing about "heartbreak". I think what made her stand out was that there was some controversy over her bf cheating or leaving her for another singer?? If all that drama didn't happen, her songs would just be flavor of the week, IMO.

-The Kardashian/Jenners but that needs no explanation. They're like weeds, they'll never go away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't mind Barney.

As far as celebrity sprogs go he's got to be one of the least offensive. He may be gatecrashing his dad's gigs but you never see him parading himself around at ridiculous parties/clubs/photo shoots etc etc.

Reactions: 7
Not a popular response, but Holly Willoughby. Her screechy high pitched croaky voice does my head in. Can’t watch her.

Reactions: 25
Not a popular response, but Holly Willoughby. Her screechy high pitched croaky voice does my head in. Can’t watch her.
There's an article in the DM today about how she smuggled in gin for her and Phil at the DOI final. Those two have a problem with booze.

Reactions: 10
There's an article in the DM today about how she smuggled in gin for her and Phil at the DOI final. Those two have a problem with booze.
Why would she need to smuggle it in? It’s not like they don’t run the show at ITV is it. Anything to make them look ‘naughty’ and ‘down to earth’.
Pair of utter narcissistic cocks.
It’s the viewers that should be given gin to watch that pile of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would she need to smuggle it in? It’s not like they don’t run the show at ITV is it. Anything to make them look ‘naughty’ and ‘down to earth’.
Pair of utter narcissistic cocks.
It’s the viewers that should be given gin to watch that pile of tit.
I thought it was a bit of an odd thing to say. pretty sure if she wanted a few M&S 'gin in a tin' in her dressing room there'd be no issue with that.
It just makes them sound so pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Rebel Wilson and her ahhmaazzing weight loss. Keep losing it love until you can disappear up your own arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Vicky McClure. I don’t know if she’s a good actress or just too at playing one role because she does the same thing in everything I’ve seen her in. Getting on my wick now.

Reactions: 10
Carol Vorderman and Madonna are almost the same age but tbh I think Carol Vorderman looks loads better!
Most people look better than Madonna at this stage to be fair.
She has terrible pillow-face and doesn't look convincingly human anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Kardashians and their respective partners, whoever those partners happen to be at the time. I find this family so utterly repellent in every way it just blows my mind they have not just fans but so much influence over wider society. What has gone wrong!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.