Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are like a Wish version of 90s Angelina Jolie & Billy Bob Thornton.
While I actually like them (Megan Fox and MGK) both and think they make a creepy-hot couple, they are more tolerable as individuals. Their gross PDA is a turnoff. Their buddies Kourtney K. and Travis Barker are even worse for me.

Reactions: 6
Probably that train spotting nerd that's everywhere on SM now. He popped up with Joe Jonas today

Reactions: 7
While I actually like them (Megan Fox and MGK) both and think they make a creepy-hot couple, they are more tolerable as individuals. Their gross PDA is a turnoff. Their buddies Kourtney K. and Travis Barker are even worse for me.
That photo of the two couples basically licking one another for the camera is so rank. A 42 year old mother licking her 46 year old partner's extended tongue while her mates in their thirties stand beside them doing the same thing.
bleeping spare me.
Hate to be her kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie Jones. I don't find her funny; she is rude. Everything she says has an element of truth behind it but is masked behind her attempt at comedy.

Reactions: 6
Many of the blue ticked journalists on Twitter. They are so, so, so smug! Just absolutely unbearable. Also very much into ganging up on and bullying anyone they see fit, yet Twitter never questions them on their conduct.

• Heart
Richard madeley I swear he’s like bad case of thrush seen him on Good morning Britain this morning and all he did was interrupt everyone that was there I’d have to tell him to zip the lip for a few minutes

Reactions: 5
Richard madeley I swear he’s like bad case of thrush seen him on Good morning Britain this morning and all he did was interrupt everyone that was there I’d have to tell him to zip the lip for a few minutes
Richard 'I forgot I had all those bottles when I left the supermarket' Madeley

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god he’s awful isn’t he, it really bugs me the way he’s shortens peoples names, he called Richard Arnold dickie this morning, he called Ranvir, ranny too, he really is Alan partridge 🙈🤣

• Haha
It’s all that gurning she does

I agree. That’s a bloody joke. And also, WHO is paying for her husbands round the clock care?

To be fair her husband needs complete care, it will be funded however the local authority feels it needs to be. The NHS will fund some of it I imagine ....especially the medical stuff. The care stuff won't be funded by anyone except Kate and the family as they have the means tonoay for it. I deal with this stuff all day and you don't get free home care if you are assessed as being able to fund it yourself.

Reactions: 4
I agree. That’s a bloody joke. And also, WHO is paying for her husbands round the clock care?
To be fair her husband needs complete care, it will be funded however the local authority feels it needs to be. The NHS will fund some of it I imagine ....especially the medical stuff. The care stuff won't be funded by anyone except Kate and the family as they have the means tonoay for it. I deal with this stuff all day and you don't get free home care if you are assessed as being able to fund it yourself.
I vaguely remember her saying in her documentary that she had to go back to work so she could pay for the home care.

Reactions: 2
Oh god he’s awful isn’t he, it really bugs me the way he’s shortens peoples names, he called Richard Arnold dickie this morning, he called Ranvir, ranny too, he really is Alan partridge 🙈🤣
I hope he never refers to Country Files on air.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.