Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the Adele hype. At all. Or the Taylor hype. I feel like their recent music would age me if I enjoyed it. It all feels like music for a generation much older than themselves.

Everyone’s going on and on about how amazing their latest singles are and I’m struggling to hear what makes those stand out from everything else they’ve released.

Reactions: 10
James Locke from towie
He seems unable to string a sentence together properly

Reactions: 3
Adele,I have to agree with noel Gallagher when he called her music 'granny music'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Adele's weight loss wasn't that remarkable given her wealth. Easy to afford the gastric band route too.
I thought she was gorgeous funny and intelligent before the weight loss but now she's just a total narc and it's unbearable.

Reactions: 8
Adele's weight loss wasn't that remarkable given her wealth. Easy to afford the gastric band route too.
I thought she was gorgeous funny and intelligent before the weight loss but now she's just a total narc and it's unbearable.
I don't wish to be unkind but since her weightloss (or more accurately, on her recent TV special) her posture looks terrible and her head looks huge!
Quite obvious lip fillers too.

Reactions: 5
I don't wish to be unkind but since her weightloss (or more accurately, on her recent TV special) her posture looks terrible and her head looks huge!
Quite obvious lip fillers too.

In her dress on 'An audience with' (I've only seen clips, not watched it), she looks like she's put a couple of stone back on.

In her dress on 'An audience with' (I've only seen clips, not watched it), she looks like she's put a couple of stone back on.
Yeah she looks a bit bigger. Maybe the dress was just strangling her but her posture looked terrible - she was leaning forward from the waist most of the time.

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="RachyWoo, post:
H from Steps.
[/QUOTE]
😂😂😂Can’t believe he has influence on anyone emotionally.

Reactions: 2
Dermot o Leary, I accidentally switched on TM today and omg who let him be a tv presenter, he is just the ultimate in cringe, he’s trying too hard to make the show as fun and hilarious as he thinks holly and phillith are, ( they’re not IMO) it’s really pathetic the whole show needs a re vamp! 🤮😡🤣

I agree - love her music but not as keen on her anymore! She seems really up her own asre since she came back on the scene. Groan!

Holly Willoughby- did anyone listen to her podcast with Fearne on Happy Place? She came across so unrelatable. At least with Fearne - she is vocal about her debilitating anxiety. Holly’s just in a world of her own with no grip on reality. Can you tell I’m bitter today?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Taylor Swift - I find her far too calculated and her little tribe of "friends". I could honestly vent about why for a whole paragraph but as a women in her early thirties I'm conscious of coming across like a div :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.