Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angelina Jolie, overrated skeleton. Whether you like it or not hun, your kids have another parent, one who doesn’t drag them out for photo ops.
Maybe he only gets to see them parading around in photos with her but she is off.

Reactions: 5
Angelina Jolie, overrated skeleton. Whether you like it or not hun, your kids have another parent, one who doesn’t drag them out for photo ops.
Maybe he only gets to see them parading around in photos with her but she is off.
Everyone seems to rave about how beautiful she is. I don't think she's even attractive. There. I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everyone seems to rave about how beautiful she is. I don't think she's even attractive. There. I said it.
I don’t think many actresses and models are actually that beautiful, they’re just camera friendly. Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston are all kinda funny looking too when you think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just read a headline about Colleen Nolan saying she hadn’t had sex for five years but her “new man makes her feel like an animal” 🤮 And the thumbnail was her with two iced buns over her knockers. Good grief. Think I’ll skip breakfast.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Taylor swift. I honestly don’t know how she ever got so famous. There are people I know that are my age ( 33) and love her. She simply acts like a 10 year old.

Demi lovato- don’t see the appeal and is really annoying

Oprah- used to idolise her growing up. Now I see her for the fake leech she is.

Jennifer Anniston - again loved her growing up. But she is such an awful actress and has had the same hair since 94

Kyle Richardson ( real housewives of Beverly Hills) how is she still on that show? Not glamorous, not good looking, boring, and looks so cheap. Also is beyond two faced

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Taylor swift. I honestly don’t know how she ever got so famous. There are people I know that are my age ( 33) and love her. She simply acts like a 10 year old.

Demi lovato- don’t see the appeal and is really annoying

Oprah- used to idolise her growing up. Now I see her for the fake leech she is.

Jennifer Anniston - again loved her growing up. But she is such an awful actress and has had the same hair since 94

Kyle Richardson ( real housewives of Beverly Hills) how is she still on that show? Not glamorous, not good looking, boring, and looks so cheap. Also is beyond two faced
Plus Kyle Richards walks as if she's been horse riding for six months straight ... most undignified

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Maura Higgins, so fame hungry, and why she wearing such an attention seeking dress at the PRIDE OF BRITAIN awards?!

49837397-10147969-image-a-23_1635616554817.jpg

Reactions: 10
Just read a headline about Colleen Nolan saying she hadn’t had sex for five years but her “new man makes her feel like an animal” 🤮 And the thumbnail was her with two iced buns over her knockers. Good grief. Think I’ll skip breakfast.
I have just watched the Nolan’s go cruising programme, one long advert - nothing about cruising - straws and grabbing come to mind - me me me/us us us - the singing at the end…..cringe

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.