Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read a headline about Colleen Nolan saying she hadn’t had sex for five years but her “new man makes her feel like an animal” 🤮 And the thumbnail was her with two iced buns over her knockers. Good grief. Think I’ll skip breakfast.
basic as always

Reactions: 3
Just read a headline about Colleen Nolan saying she hadn’t had sex for five years but her “new man makes her feel like an animal” 🤮 And the thumbnail was her with two iced buns over her knockers. Good grief. Think I’ll skip breakfast.
It’s not often in this life that how we look matches how we feel….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Joanna Lumley. “Lumley tackles the climate crisis”… does she bollix! I knew if they gave her an inch with the Gurkhas she’d take a mile.

1635800694022.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Natalie Portman. Thankfully she hasn't been on the circuit in a while.
Angelina Jolie, overrated skeleton. Whether you like it or not hun, your kids have another parent, one who doesn’t drag them out for photo ops.
Maybe he only gets to see them parading around in photos with her but she is off.
Everyone seems to rave about how beautiful she is. I don't think she's even attractive. There. I said it.
I'm amazed she gets away with the extreme facial cosmetic surgery she's had, and like the Emperor's new clothes people don't seem to notice? Disappearing nose, big square head, boulder cheekbones and jaw, witch-like chin implant, deathlike wax face, with a rotten egg air of superiority and arrogance following her everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Adele. I seriously can't take any more of her. She's EVERYWHERE at the moment. It's ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Adele. I seriously can't take any more of her. She's EVERYWHERE at the moment. It's ridiculous.
And is she always crying. You are divorced, hardly unusual. Come back when the love of your life has died, you might get some sympathy.

Reactions: 16
Adele since she lost weight. Was she always such a narcissistic witch. Stop slagging the father of your child love..

Lol at the last 4 to 5 posts of us all saying Adele. Take the hint love 😃

Reactions: 18
+7 to Adele.

AND…

Sam Smith, who has caused the nonsense with the Brit Awards.

Rent-a-gob Benjamin Butterworth! who I expect most will know from his arguments with Piers Morgan …

Today Benji’s been criticising J K Rowling for naming and shaming the 3 crooks who have harassed her on Twitter over the weekend and has been coming out with his usual bull crap talking to Dan Wootton over this bollocks with the Brit Awards tonight.
What a joke of an individual he is!

Reactions: 13
Saw the thread title and came to say Adele, seems I’m not alone! I’ve always found her annoying but right now she’s reallllllllly annoying.
And asking her son to go easy on her because she was ‘just a child’ when she settled down and had him? Ffs she was what, 27?! Grow up woman and stop being a sook.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So unbelievably sick of hearing about Taylor swift, her music does absolutely nothing for me, her fans are cult like and it’s creepy, I just don’t care for her or her work in the slightest

• Heart
Reactions: 17
BTS. I don't get the hype. I listened to some of their music and I'm not seeing how this group were and are compared to the Beatles. Is it because they are Korean and that's some kind of novelty at the moment?

Reactions: 12
Never liked Adele. Her current celebrity whoring justifies my dislike of her!

• Haha
Finally, I've found people who are fed up of her. I've just ranted about her on another thread. I'm sick of influencers constantly mentioning her and her just being everywhere. I've not even heard her new song, she's got a nice singing voice, but she's depressing. I don't get the big deal at all

I’d always had a soft spot for Adele and used to think a night out with her and Alan carr would be a total hoot.
I agree with pp though in that her celebrity whoring is just all a bit 🤢

Reactions: 4
Her weight loss has been phenomenal and yes, she looks fabulous. But, each time she opens her mouth, her voice irritates me. She is trying to modify her north London accent, but when she gets excited over something, it comes back and then she forgets herself and has to try and compose herself again. I don’t dislike her, her singing voice can grate, it is her pronunciation of certain words. Dis for (this) dat (that) I really don’t want to listen to a voice like that on a song, bad enough in everyday speech.

The only song of hers I have really liked was Someone Like You when she sang it at the Brit Awards.

As a businesswoman, she has a good strategy. She writes songs, brings out a new album, does a tour, makes millions, then buggers off for a few years to sort her life out and so on…

She ensures she won’t be forgotten.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.