Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs
Tom Fletcher, just by announcing he’s on Strictly!
Lauren lervern
Leah from teen mum
Mrs hinch
Stacy Solomon
And her sister
Anyone who trys hard to be relatable from their ivory tower

Charlotte Dawson when she doese the its ad reels

Anyone from the Conservative party

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's the cringe as duck dancing on those hair colouring adverts that I can't cope with. I've never seen anything so cheesy and cringe inducing at the same time.
Nicole Kidman in that Chanel perfume ad gives it a run for its money. “I love to dance!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to love Martine McCutcheon now I cannot stand her. The constant attention seeking after her gastric sleeve (well my guess) her constant begging for free stuff. Her constant ads. Her constant posing. Oh duck off.
She’s such a pretentious show off. It wasn’t that long ago she was skint. Those big, glow in the dark teeth and that put on voice. I wish she’s do one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Joanna David (Emilia Fox's mum). She does my head in on Celebrity Gogglebox with her screaming and shouting!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s such a pretentious show off. It wasn’t that long ago she was skint. Those big, glow in the dark teeth and that put on voice. I wish she’s do one!!!
I do think she is beautiful, but honestly think Martine looks 10x better with more weight on her. It just suits her face and frame.

Not quite a celebrity but she certainly thinks she's one - Rosie Ramsey.
I cannot stand her and her ridiculous eyebrows.

• Heart
Not quite a celebrity but she certainly thinks she's one - Rosie Ramsey.
I cannot stand her and her ridiculous eyebrows.
I've never heard of her, so Googled - apparently she's Chris Ramsey's wife, and I'm none the wiser! 🧐

In my country there is a local version of Holly Willoughby ... she's wheeled out for every TV opportunity going and is very silly and giggly. She annoys me greatly! I don't want to say her name, but will say she is definitely cut from the same cloth. When she's not on whatever TV show she's hosting for the moment, she's on the women's magazine covers complaining about stuff. It's a poor reflection on the network that there are so many talented people waiting in the wings who would love just one hosting opportunity, but the likes of this woman hog them all.

I've never heard of her, so Googled - apparently she's Chris Ramsey's wife, and I'm none the wiser! 🧐

In my country there is a local version of Holly Willoughby ... she's wheeled out for every TV opportunity going and is very silly and giggly. She annoys me greatly! I don't want to say her name, but will say she is definitely cut from the same cloth. When she's not on whatever TV show she's hosting for the moment, she's on the women's magazine covers complaining about stuff. It's a poor reflection on the network that there are so many talented people waiting in the wings who would love just one hosting opportunity, but the likes of this woman hog them all.
Oooh, I want to know who it is!

Reactions: 4
Sacha Baron Cohen, I never found his Ali G and Borat characters funny. He also seems to have acquired a vicious streak, if the latest shenanigans with Rudi Guiliani, are to be believed.
Actually, Sacha is a nasty piece of work all round. Total psychopath.

Actually, Sacha is a nasty piece of work all round. Total psychopath.
I don't know - Isla Fisher has stayed married to him for ages and she's lovely (met and had a great chat with her once - the word bubbly is a serioius understatement)

Reactions: 2
Katie effing piper.

Can 👏🏻

Not 👏🏻

Abide 👏🏻

Her 👏🏻
I hate that Pantene advert she does with two other women. When they all say "and your power" or whatever it is they say, they sound like a trio of witches chanting or the twins from the League of Gentleman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs

Lauren lervern
Leah from teen mum
Mrs hinch
Stacy Solomon
And her sister
Anyone who trys hard to be relatable from their ivory tower

Charlotte Dawson when she doese the its ad reels

Anyone from the Conservative party
Mrs Hinch. Why?! It’s amazing how a woman who is obsessed with cleaning out her washing machine draw is now a celebrity and author. I have to confess left to my own devices I could become as obsessive as she seems to be. But I recognise that it can make people feel uncomfortable…. I suppose I’m more self aware. Pushing this form of perfectionism is unhealthy IMO

Reactions: 8
Chrissy Teigan
Michelle Obama
Hilaria Baldwin
Meghan Markle
👆All fake virtue signalling grifters

Lorraine Kelly
Laura Whitmore
Philip Schofield
John Richardson and wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.