Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Martine McCutcheon now I cannot stand her. The constant attention seeking after her gastric sleeve (well my guess) her constant begging for free stuff. Her constant ads. Her constant posing. Oh duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Told you I'd be back.....
Ritchie Neville from Five
Abs from Five
Greg wallace
Christine Lampard
Katie Hopkins
Holly Willoughby especially when she's does that high pitched voice
Jonathan Ross
Danny Dyer
Nick Grimshaw
David Walliams, there's just something about him.
That Peston bloke from itv news
Louie Spence
Jamie Oliver
Phil Tufnel
Bono
The Edge
Boris Johnson and his party of twits
Donald Trump
Kanye West

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Abs from Five
Greg wallace
Christine Lampard
Katie Hopkins
Jonathan Ross
Danny Dyer
Nick Grimshaw
Louie Spence
Jamie Oliver
Phil Tufnel
Bono
The Edge
Donald Trump
Kanye West
Omg Greg Wallace I could cheerfully punch him in the throat! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ed Sheeran, if I hear “afterglow” or “bad habits” one more time on the radio. I’m going to Suffolk and I will spin that ginger fuckers jaw

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Abs from Five
Greg wallace
Christine Lampard
Katie Hopkins
Jonathan Ross
Danny Dyer
Nick Grimshaw
Louie Spence
Jamie Oliver
Phil Tufnel
Bono
The Edge
Donald Trump
Kanye West
Agree with all of these 👌🏻

Reactions: 2
It pains me to say because I used to love her and do still love her style, but Stacey Dooley is doing my absolute nut in at the moment. What’s with talking like a teenager and abbreviating everything? You’re “litch” a 30 something year old woman! Act like one!
Yeah she was great back in her BBC Three days but she's just got progressively worse as time has gone on. She just seems to make bad career choices.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she was great back in her BBC Three days but she's just got progressively worse as time has gone on. She just seems to make bad career choices.
It's the cringe as duck dancing on those hair colouring adverts that I can't cope with. I've never seen anything so cheesy and cringe inducing at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alex Scott. Some genuinely horrible things have been said about her which I don't agree with, but I do think her presenting of the Olympics has been awful.

Simone Biles.

Look I get it. You're not feeling great. I'm sorry for that. But if I hear one more person going on about how "brave" she was I will scream. Looked at objectively she left her team in the lurch and stole an Olympic place from another gymnast who may have trained for years for the opportunity.
I get what you're saying, but I honestly think the media coverage of the whole thing is what has really annoyed me. Aside from dropping out, she hasn't really made a song and dance about the whole situation but the media have turned it into a circus.

Alex Scott. Some genuinely horrible things have been said about her which I don't agree with, but I do think her presenting of the Olympics has been awful.
I find it odd how Alex Scott was chosen to cover the Olympics. She was a footballer, so it seems an odd choice. They could have chose a myriad of former Olympic athletes to present. I like her when it comes to football, but yeah, just an odd choice for Olympic presenting.

Reactions: 8
I find it odd how Alex Scott was chosen to cover the Olympics. She was a footballer, so it seems an odd choice. They could have chose a myriad of former Olympic athletes to present. I like her when it comes to football, but yeah, just an odd choice for Olympic presenting.
Agree, why didn’t they have Nicola adams or someone who has actually competed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.