Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rochelle Humes - Always smug and flaunting her wealth on Instagram

Stacey Solomon - that squinty face smile makes me want to punch myself in my eyes.

Myleene Klass - never liked her

James Corden - makes anything unwatchable
Omg that Stacey Solomon face makes me want to scream, I thought it was just me, she does on everything, it’s not cute stop it stace! 😀👎🏻

Reactions: 9
Simone Biles.

Look I get it. You're not feeling great. I'm sorry for that. But if I hear one more person going on about how "brave" she was I will scream. Looked at objectively she left her team in the lurch and stole an Olympic place from another gymnast who may have trained for years for the opportunity.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Simone Biles.

Look I get it. You're not feeling great. I'm sorry for that. But if I hear one more person going on about how "brave" she was I will scream. Looked at objectively she left her team in the lurch and stole an Olympic place from another gymnast who may have trained for years for the opportunity.
And then can’t miss out and gets a bronze. Basically had a hissy fit.

Reactions: 2
I can't fathom how Tom's wife won I'm a celeb. She was far too overly earnest and twee 🤮

Reactions: 15
Tom and Gi Fletcher
Claudia Winkleman
Madonna
Rachel Riley
Chrissy Tiegan
Joe Swash
Ladbaby and his try hard wife. Fake, set up shite that's not funny one bit!
Any Kardashian
Lewis Hamilton
Phil Schofield. Golden boy of ITV and has become so bitchy since his awkward "announcement"
Stacey Dooley
Kevin "I'm so wonderful" Clifton

I'll be back, there's definitely more, a lot more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg I forgot all about Ladbaby. I can’t stand him or his wife. Why are people finding the set ups so funny? He even ripped off another guys viral video to get one of his Christmas number ones - yes we can argue for charity, but we can’t pretend he hasn’t profited from the publicity one bit either.

Reactions: 6
Simone Biles.

What a horrible post. Do you know what happened to Simone?

Reactions: 7
It pains me to say because I used to love her and do still love her style, but Stacey Dooley is doing my absolute nut in at the moment. What’s with talking like a teenager and abbreviating everything? You’re “litch” a 30 something year old woman! Act like one!

Reactions: 10
Malin Anderson - ex love island

I get she’s had a rough past but do we need to hear about it every day?

Yes you’re curvy and go you for loving your curves but do we need to see you half naked every day and read your captions that are bloody essays

And now she’s pregnant (amazing news, happy for her) but again do we need to hear/see it every day?

I don’t even follow her on any social media accounts and I still see her popping up somewhere.

There’s a difference between raising awareness and posting for likes/comments and fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.