Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Thornton. On Instagram she bashed her bin men because they wouldn’t take an extra bag of rubbish etc, really boring, riveting content. The bin man said in jest ‘what’s it worth?’ ie a couple of quid for a pasty or a 4 pack of beers (which I’d happily give such a hard worker)

I messaged (she did ‘ask me a question ‘) and said her stories about it were grassy, boring and what if every other person on her street asked him to take extra rubbish. She blocked me. Stupid boring twit.
She’s stupid, I get my binmen a box of lagers at Christmas and they take everything all year round.

Reactions: 6
That feral looking ginger hamster ed sheeran,he is everywhere its impossible to escape him,radio, TV,newspapers magazines try and watch football and he is even in the stand,he is like tit in a field absolutely all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That feral looking ginger hamster ed sheeran,he is everywhere its impossible to escape him,radio, TV,newspapers magazines try and watch football and he is even in the stand,he is like tit in a field absolutely all over the place.
I am very sorry to have to tell you that he is appearing on Googlebox tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not a celeb as such but TV doctors giving duff advice. Yesterday, Dr Philippa Kaye on This Morning gave incorrect guidance on how to use an adrenaline pen. They've had to rope her back in today to backtrack and correct her mistake. I just hope people who saw her first appearance also caught the second. If you're going on TV with potentially lifesaving information, at least make sure you've got your facts right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He‘s no 1 on the iTunes chart. When is he not no 1?

Frances Barber. She's a nasty keyboard warrior (and really needs to learn to log off her socials once she's had a tipple)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jennifer Aniston, and her thoughts about people who choose not to be vaccinated. She has gone way down in my estimation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Chris Hemsworth, actually the entire ‘effortlessly’ cool Hemsworth family.😜

Reactions: 3
Just watched Scarlett Moffat on Instagram and her and her boyfriend have been gifted a trip to Antigua?!

wtf

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Meghan Markle - seems very spoiled, power hungry, and will step over anyone to get what she wants. Her projects always turn out to be damp squib. She is a nobody who has all the right connections because of Harry. Nobody really cares about her really. She is a Z lister masquerading as an A Lister. I think is very disingenuous and shady, I get really bad vibes from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Meghan Markle - seems very spoiled, power hungry, and will step over anyone to get what she wants. Her projects always turn out to be damp squib. She is a nobody who has all the right connections because of Harry. Nobody really cares about her really. She is a Z lister masquerading as an A Lister. I think is very disingenuous and shady, I get really bad vibes from her.
She is gutted that the British didn’t take to her like they have with Kate. Harry has gone from hero to zero.

Reactions: 8
Rochelle Humes - Always smug and flaunting her wealth on Instagram

Stacey Solomon - that squinty face smile makes me want to punch myself in my eyes.

Myleene Klass - never liked her

James Corden - makes anything unwatchable

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.