Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="265, post: 1673729,

Chrissy Teigen is really getting on my tits right now, banging on about having her implants removed.
[/QUOTE]
I remember her husband saying when asked about their marriage that he never knew he wanted a woman that made him laugh... What a joyless existence he must have had until CoCo the Clown showed up.

Reactions: 5
don't think she's a celebrity but Nadia Thorburn. She had triplets so she's Instagram famous. But she is one of them who thinks a person disagreeing with her is a troll. Posts pictures of her kids and the caption is negative. Loves the attention, clearly and she 100% loves the negativity. Posts a picture of herself as a baby and puts 'haters will think it's photoshop. Honestly, she's cringe.

Katie Hayes makeup is another like that.

Reactions: 11
Katie Hayes makeup is another like that.
She’s got multiple threads on here, have a read of the wiki, it’s incredible 😅

Holly Willoughby
Phillip Schofield
Rochelle Humes
Furlough Spice (Victoria Beckham)
David Beckham
Rita Ora
Kim Kardashian
Piers Morgan
Kelly Brook
Molly-Mae Hague
Katie price
Carl Woods
Charlotte Dawson
Joe Wicks
Stacey Solomon
Joe Swash

I could go on forever!
Charlotte Dawson is next level annoying!

Reactions: 11
Rebel Wilson. She’s been flying all over the world during the pandemic, but nobody’s called her out because they’re distracted by her weight loss.

Davina McCall. Embarrassing, rape culture upholding, simpering to men type of woman.

Amanda Holden, just because she never not annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Emily Atack, she's everywhere advertising bloody Hello Fresh. Her advert for it has 'completed it mate' in the title. She literally buzzes off the inbetweeners even though she was a side character in it for a couple episodes 😂

Her midlife crisis / split with husband / fitness-related eating disorder extreme weight loss was like a car crash in slow motion.
I remember reading an interview where she said she had sex with her husband every day and kept in shape to keep him interested.

That worked out well for her.

• Haha
I remember reading an interview where she said she had sex with her husband every day and kept in shape to keep him interested.

That worked out well for her.
Sounds like he then lost respect for her.

I remember she said if she is watching TV and he comes into the room, he will switch it over. How rude 😒

Reactions: 3
Sounds like he then lost respect for her.

I remember she said if she is watching TV and he comes into the room, he will switch it over. How rude 😒
At what point did she realise that it wasn’t the sex..... it was her...when the door slammed for the final time? Her pre occupation with the superficial stopped her from seeing the root of their problems

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Vicky Pattison 🤮 I don't know what it is about her but I just cringe at her
I quite like Vicky but I know what you mean. Im glad she has distanced herself from the other Geordie Shore slags though,

Scarlett Moffat 😩
Katie Price and too many to mention.
I loved Scarlett on Gogglebox with her ronseal face and foot long eyelashes! Gone off her now.

Rio and Kate. The cheater that married the mistress. Constantly telling us about their wonderful marriage. We will also be hearing about their baby forever more, because no one has ever welcomed a new baby into a family, so they are going to show us how it’s done. Every. Single. Day.
omg was she his mistress?

Reactions: 1
omg was she his mistress?
So desperate was Kate to marry Rio... that she moved into the home of 3 recently bereaved children and put up with all the emotional pressure that goes with it...odd for a girl who had previously thought juggling nail waxing and eyelash appointments was a lot... Was serial cheater Sir Rio worth that? We’ll soon find out because the documentaries and the photo shoots are a mere distraction..... normal service should soon resume... Rio will be shagging anything with a pulse and Kate will be trapped with 4 kids... and if she was allegedly one of his many mistresses she will no doubt think back to those carefree days

Reactions: 3
Emily Atack, she's everywhere advertising bloody Hello Fresh. Her advert for it has 'completed it mate' in the title. She literally buzzes off the inbetweeners even though she was a side character in it for a couple episodes 😂
I can't think of anything she has been in besides i'm a celeb and her bit part in inbetweeners . I never liked her on it or found 'relatable' .

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t call her a Celeb, but I cannot stand Susanna Reid

Reactions: 8
Luiza Zissman - Failed on The Apprentice and married a very rich bloke. She's just bloody annoying and more so when she's getting freebies off the likes of Hello Fresh. Wish she would pass them on to a food bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kate Thornton. On Instagram she bashed her bin men because they wouldn’t take an extra bag of rubbish etc, really boring, riveting content. The bin man said in jest ‘what’s it worth?’ ie a couple of quid for a pasty or a 4 pack of beers (which I’d happily give such a hard worker)

I messaged (she did ‘ask me a question ‘) and said her stories about it were grassy, boring and what if every other person on her street asked him to take extra rubbish. She blocked me. Stupid boring twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.