Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reality show 'star' mark wright being given a platform by the bbc to let us know covid is real and that we should all be doing our bit to adhere to the guidelines in place, in spite of him and his family breaking all the rules by having family gatherings at home, house partied for birthdays, mixing outside of bubblee, and numerous holidays abroad 🤦

* excuse typos - bubbles and parties

Reactions: 14
Lady Nadia Essex ‘drunk tips‘ because we all want tips from a red wine stained, herpes covered mouth who’s never been seen to be in love or on a date I mean how did she conceive !? If she can dish out love advice maybe clear up your own Relationship status ! Can only under 18s falling for this dribble Which is worrying , it’s not good advice at all , and I love the alcoholic background In her vids the collection is shrinking rapidly 😂 bottoms up Nadia I think she thinks being a bit chubby will win her crew around she cba brushing her hair let alone a daily walk with her child and didn’t she have a dog or did he have to go with the three flights of stairs she couldn’t climb ! Could rant all day the grift that keeps on grifting ! Hope these tips carry on , something to giggle at until Feb ! Is the American daddy paying for car and rent it has she found the loop whole for income support ! She’s been bankrupt twice so how can she be promoting bank cards really!? Would love to know if any one really knows anything at all about the mysterious American boy !? I think it’s total BS she accident just fell pregnant by someone she shouldn’t and he’s said I don’t want anything to do with it that’s the truth but here we are pandering to a single mum that went out a calculated the whole facade ! Sound familiar ?
I take it you are not a fan then??

Reality show 'star' mark wright being given a platform by the bbc to let us know covid is real and that we should all be doing our bit to adhere to the guidelines in place, in spite of him and his family breaking all the rules by having family gatherings at home, house partied for birthdays, mixing outside of bubblee, and numerous holidays abroad 🤦

Piers Morgan I see another one!!

Reactions: 1

The hypocrisy stinks 😡

Reactions: 2
Laura Tobin on GMB 'here's the weather for your daily exercise' please shut up

She also dresses really frumpy

Reactions: 4
The transparency in these influencers is so unbelievable and narcissistic to the very core ! Nadia is now talking about how she leave the house to walk her dog 🐕 but is she allowed to take her son into a super market ? She is not silly she has read this used her child to gain sympathy ! Pathetic

Nadia Essex talking about her finances now online while everyone’s skint out of work she’s rubbing it in everyone’s faces but all reality tv stars are poor and she will be back on tv ! She’s so thoughtful isn’t she ! And to someone’s earlier comment I can’t stand her and her lies at all or the way she covers them up so no don’t like her charcter at all !

Not annoyed exactly .I just don't get Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez . They are perfectly pleasant singers and have both produced a few good tracks. But thats it .

Reactions: 11
Nadia Essex should to talk about her own problems she’s refuses to talk about while rolling her eyes And tell us to avoid people excactly like her ! These famous narcissists giving advice what will they do when the truth comes out ! They’re coming across very desperate now it’s closing in ! There’s no time limit on telling your truth !

Nadia Essex should to talk about her own problems she’s refuses to talk about while rolling her eyes And tell us to avoid people excactly like her ! These famous narcissists giving advice what will they do when the truth comes out ! They’re coming across very desperate now it’s closing in ! There’s no time limit on telling your truth !
She has a thread in influencers. You may have to scroll back a bit to find it but it does make for interesting reading. Maybe it’s time for it to be resurrected.

Wow you have it bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If nadiaxeesex blames her sad life on the poor innocent baby why did she have him first fireworks to keep him awake now teething ! my god saddle up girl you’ve got a whole life time , a baby is for life not just For SM ! News flash - babies need to be awake and stimulated ! Good luck looks like she needs it!! Got the baby got the house and still as miserable as sin true narc

Eddie Izzard. An article in the Dail Fail today, details the latest exploits of this person, referring to Izzard as "her." In other words they are pandering to the latest nonsense.

Reactions: 8
All the Z listers pretending to be on business trips abroad when clearly you could have taken the daft pictures in the bedroom mirror 😫. Then making an announcement on their insta about it ! It’s so cringe 😬

Reactions: 7
Colleen is far worse than Lorraine. But way better than Linda Robson. Who I just don’t get. If I wanted to know the type of opinions she spouts I would have parked myself in the local laundrette for half an hour. She’s out of touch and generally talks a load of old boring irrelevant tosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.