Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, which celeb is really annoying the crap out of you right now?

Chrissy Teigen is really getting on my tits right now, banging on about having her implants removed.
They’ve served their purpose. Time to go

Joe Swash irritates me . .

Holly and Phil irritate me too . .
All that fake laughter and work romance 🙄

Josie Gibsons overly happy voice. .
Probably not helped by her Bristolian accent ( sorry ) but when she says Good Luckkk! Ughhh

Reactions: 8
Joe Swash irritates me . .

Josie Gibsons overly happy voice. .
Probably not helped by her Bristolian accent ( sorry ) but when she says Good Luckkk! Ughhh
I think you need to stop watching This Morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rita Ora. Just seen she's currently in Australia. She's broken lockdown rules twice and has still been allowed to go.

Joe Wicks too. He's one of those people that seems to get obsessed about something and that's all they focus on until they get bored and move on to the next thing.

Reactions: 5
Rita Ora. Just seen she's currently in Australia. She's broken lockdown rules twice and has still been allowed to go.

Joe Wicks too. He's one of those people that seems to get obsessed about something and that's all they focus on until they get bored and move on to the next thing.
Super Spreader Ora

• Haha
Joe is a man who singlehandedly keep the book department of The Works going. It can’t be said he has let his ambition get in the way of his stamina. Self appointed national PE teacher.... who lasted half a term🤔. Stepped back to spend time with his family who were in the room next door. Opportunist and joke springs to mind🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the mealy mouthed celebrities who were going to leave the uk because of brexit but are still here.

Reactions: 10
Chrissy Teigan really pisses me off. Her tweets always end up on my Twitter timeline and it's like she purposefully posts dumbass tit then cries when people call her out on it.

Piers Morgan. He is incredibly hypocritical. And shouts over anyone who disagrees with him. He’s exhausting

Reactions: 9
Hate to say it and get it maybe an unpopular opinion, but Dr Alex of LI.

I watched him in love island and liked him, thought he was a genuine guy, then when he partnered up with Alexandre you could see straight though him, he had a set of fame hungry tactics just like the other guys in there.

Now more recently especially within the Pandemic he had become so incredibly smug. I can't stand it when he states he is working hard all the time, when he is on social media multiple times a day, you tubing, podcasting, on Lorraine god knows how many times. I am sorry but to me as a nurse working in this pandemic, I barely have time to pee during my shift, let alone run a full time social media account, shining my halo and boosting my ego like this knob!

Alot of people have compared him to the other influencers in Dubai and yes I get where they are coming from, but he just has a different agenda to them, his good boy image will always come through for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as the next GP doctor on GMB/Lorraine you can clearly see that is his aim.

And the mental health ambassador thing. Sorry but yawn. How many celebs class themselves as this? I really empathise with him regarding the loss of his brother. But when celebs dance on the mental health train it just grinds my gears.

So please Dr Alex, just get on with what you trained to do and please please please stop saying hell after every sentence, it's like listening to a child when they have learnt a new word.

Billie eyelash
The fairers sisters
That O’Brien bloke from LBC
Majid nawaz who has some sort of messiah complex like that O’Brien fella
That Hinch bleep
Nadia sawalas husband

Reactions: 6
What did I hear you say? Romance. Pip declared them siblings during the coming out special. What am I to believe now? Has he changed his mind. Packed up his feather boa, cigarette holder negligee and turban. I was with him. I believed his in laws supported him. His wife and girls. I even believed Eamonn cared. Now this....? I’m devastated.

Reactions: 1
Joe Swash irritates me .
Our Joe is harmless. He is always going to make an ok living. I remember years ago he spent some time with Pamela Anderson of all people for a show. He took her around. She met his family and so on. At no point during that was he sleazy or particularly star struck. He was just polite pleasant. I’ve also seen him in a Poundland near me... Who doesn’t need Poundland? I know he has a doppelgänger who presents Escape to the Country. That maybe his next professional move. But in the meantime he seems more than happy to be Mr Stacey Solomon.

Rita Ora, being treated like she's God's gift to the entertainment industry by Australia. Do they really not have anyone already on their shores they could have got to fill the same role on their version of The Voice? I just don't get how someone so blah gets so much work anyway, but the fact she's basically being rewarded for her horrendous behaviour during UK lockdown truly makes me feel sick.

Holly Willoughby
Phillip Schofield
Rochelle Humes
Furlough Spice (Victoria Beckham)
David Beckham
Rita Ora
Kim Kardashian
Piers Morgan
Kelly Brook
Molly-Mae Hague
Katie price
Carl Woods
Charlotte Dawson
Joe Wicks
Stacey Solomon
Joe Swash

I could go on forever!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.