Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily attack.. had a minor role in the inbetweeners. Managed to get onto im a celeb minus nobody even knowing who she is and now she wont duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every celeb who has gone on holiday/ broken lock down. Look where we are now, with kids not being able to do their exams, etc. But never mind, you had to get your holiday/ party; that's what is important.

Reactions: 14
Richard Ayoade
Russell Howard (used to be funny)
Ed Sheeran
Keir ‘Cpt Hindsight’ Starmer
Beyoncé
Sam Smith
Dr Hilary
Ellen
Piers Morgan or actually any celebrity who tells us what to do...then does the exact opposite. So that’s all of them then
Gary Linekar
Cardi B
I need to stop now. I’ll be here all day

Reactions: 11
Tory party and cabinet - elitist inept arses who flounder when the tit hits.
Katy Price -probable personality disorder.
Peter Andre- total fake
Lizzy Cundy- I realise youve got a great figure but you're making yourself look desperate.
Myleene Klass Amanda Holden- parading in your new outfits when people can't pay their rent -stop.
Ant Mc Partlin- turned your back on the woman who helped you throughout your career and addictions for a pretty face.
Simon cowell - BGT is over. Your plastic surgery is atrocious especially as you can afford the best.
Macca - you're the greatest in my book but you've done yourself no favours swanning off in contravention of the covid guidelines,
and stop dyeing your hair

Reactions: 6
BBC- hopefully it's the end of the line for you .The days of getting our money which you can spend how you wish should end.Sick of you depicting working class people as losers-we're the majority who pay for you. Wake-up before it's too late.

Offspring of famous people in the entertainment world-. Go and get a real job and stop riding on your parents coat tails.
Give the young people who don't have your privileges a chance rather than hoovering up the modelling/acting/singing gigs for yourselves.

Reactions: 7
Taylor Swift. She just irritates me so bad. She's to untalented and just winds me up even looking at her 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't class Lauren Goodger as a celebrity but she really annoys the tit out of me, mainly because of her views on covid.

Reactions: 5
Laura Whitmore is really irritating me at the moment. 'Ooo not posting I'm pregnant because of attention.' Then every day since seems to have a new pregnancy photo.

Reactions: 12
Charlotte (chuffin) Dawson. We get it, you’re pregnant!

Reactions: 12
Gemma Collins
Russel Howard
Nish kumar
Did I already mention Lorraine Kelly lol

Reactions: 2
Love how she completely denies her trolling accounts her fraud back story and hides the father of her baby never had a date that we know of , yet is grooming people into some kind of cult of hers ! It’s very transparent these people have no authenticity and are scratching for pennies they stand for nothing but cash flow ! Look into my eyes not around my eyes in my eyes ! When are we going to stop accepting this as normal it’s not normal it’s weird and deceptive and they get paid for it !!!

Love how she completely denies her trolling accounts her fraud back story and hides the father of her baby never had a date that we know of , yet is grooming people into some kind of cult of hers ! It’s very transparent these people have no authenticity and are scratching for pennies they stand for nothing but cash flow ! Look into my eyes not around my eyes in my eyes ! When are we going to stop accepting this as normal it’s not normal it’s weird and deceptive and they get paid for it !!!
Thought this was a nadia essex thread! Yes she wins the award imo

Chrissy tiegien. the teary miscarriage post ON THE HOSPITAL BED did it for me. who in the hell organises a photoshoot in hospital??????? it was so strange. attention seeker

Melissa gorga. I see straight through her little innocent SIL act.

ALL of the actors in Brooklyn 99 irritate the piss out of me. Cannot stand that show at all. It tries way too hard.

• Wow
All the zelebs in Dubai and the Maldives claiming that it’s for work purposes
This!
and all of the influencers advertising betting tipsters and trading groups... they aren’t regulated and are just scamming vulnerable people

Reactions: 5
Lady Nadia Essex ‘drunk tips‘ because we all want tips from a red wine stained, herpes covered mouth who’s never been seen to be in love or on a date I mean how did she conceive !? If she can dish out love advice maybe clear up your own Relationship status ! Can only under 18s falling for this dribble Which is worrying , it’s not good advice at all , and I love the alcoholic background In her vids the collection is shrinking rapidly 😂 bottoms up Nadia I think she thinks being a bit chubby will win her crew around she cba brushing her hair let alone a daily walk with her child and didn’t she have a dog or did he have to go with the three flights of stairs she couldn’t climb ! Could rant all day the grift that keeps on grifting ! Hope these tips carry on , something to giggle at until Feb ! Is the American daddy paying for car and rent it has she found the loop whole for income support ! She’s been bankrupt twice so how can she be promoting bank cards really!? Would love to know if any one really knows anything at all about the mysterious American boy !? I think it’s total BS she accident just fell pregnant by someone she shouldn’t and he’s said I don’t want anything to do with it that’s the truth but here we are pandering to a single mum that went out a calculated the whole facade ! Sound familiar ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.