Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beyonce, no idea why she is held up as some kind of feminist icon. Comes across as a horrible person and her music is absolutely dire.

Holly and Phil, every now and again someone will share a "hilarious" video called "Holly and Phil's funniest moments" or similar, basically a montage of the pair of them in stitches laughing over something mundane. They come across completely insincere

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Katie price and the constant need for a man in her life

and does Geoff from coronation street count 😂😂😂the character literally boils my piss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if they count as celebs but my god I wish Harry and Megan would duck the hell off!! Vile creatures ... off you duck!! 🙃

Reactions: 12
Sam Smith- the whole non binary thing and his self entitled whining in lockdown.
Meghan Markle- oh god we could be here all day but predominantly the ego makes my blood boil.
Stacey Dooley- again ego and comes across fake.

I’m going to stop here because I could just go on and on...

Reactions: 14
Sam Smith- the whole non binary thing and his self entitled whining in lockdown.
Meghan Markle- oh god we could be here all day but predominantly the ego makes my blood boil.
Stacey Dooley- again ego and comes across fake.

I’m going to stop here because I could just go on and on...
Stacey Dooley annoys the hell out of me. Those eastenders specials during lockdown were hosted by her and she was awful. I watched a documentary by her a while back when she was in a war torn country. She was squealing and freaking out when she was walking down the street. I swear the locals were thinking "why did the UK send this whimp". Don't know how she gets so much work.

Reactions: 11
I find Beyonce so annoying. She’s so contrived, fake and trashy. Yet everyone fawns as if she is some kind of Demi God. Cardi B is very trashy, it’s almost comical when she tries to come across all political. Madonna she is just so cringe, I can’t imagine how her children must feel about her antics. Lady Gaga too- she’s just too much. Also Gweneth Paltrow!! Meghan and Harry too, I won’t even start on them too or I’ll be here all night 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Not sure if they count as celebs but my god I wish Harry and Megan would duck the hell off!! Vile creatures ... off you duck!! 🙃
Sadly they qualify as celebs, She being actress who married a bloke who used to be in the Royal Family and I'm not talking about that sitcom either.

That couple really boils my piss, more bullshit that Katie Price......

Reactions: 7
Claudia Winkleman has annoyed me.

I know this might sound a little cold but, She's banging on again about her daughters Halloween accident, SIX YEARS AGO!!!

Ant and Dec I feel like they have been on the tele for ages like since I was a kid and just won’t go away. Holly W is annoying. Lauren g from Towie with her bbl bum and Katie Price with her mucky mansion storyline. Please all go away. I feel better now. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ant and Dec I feel like they have been on the tele for ages like since I was a kid and just won’t go away. Holly W is annoying. Lauren g from Towie with her bbl bum and Katie Price with her mucky mansion storyline. Please all go away. I feel better now. 🤯
Ant and Dec HAVE been on the telly since you were a kid!! They have the awards to prove it.. :eek::eek:

Miley Cyrus too. She’s just awful.
Have you heard the latest?? She's planning a Metallica Tribute album....🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Ant and Dec HAVE been on the telly since you were a kid!! They have the awards to prove it.. :eek::eek:

Yes you’re right but still, it is too long 🧐

Amanda Holden also annoying I should basically stop watching the TV 🤣

• Wow

Oh no! She’ll be like a demon in the videos, honestly the things she does for a bit of attention.

Not a celebrity as such but Caroline Flacks mother! She needs to practice #bekind herself! Blaming anyone for her daughters death is a disgusting thing to do, let alone the poor police officer trying to do their job! Her daughter wether she likes it or not admitted a serious offence she could of actually killed her boyfriend and it seems it wasn’t the first time she had been violent! Take some responsibility! her daughter had many issues clearly even before this offence,and as many celebrities clearly thought she was above the law! Where were you as her mother to attempt to help/ stop her in life and then sadly when she took her own life???
She's still cut up with grief so I just feel empathy more than anything else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.