Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a scroll through the DM sidebar of shame for some inspiration:

The Beckhams
Jamila Jamil
Kardashians/Jenners - all of them and their associates including Blac Chyna and Kanye West. Can all be blasted into the sun and no one would miss them. Save Scott Disick for humour reasons.
Emily Rata-whatever
All of Towie and Geordie shore but special mention for Charlotte Crosby, Chloe Ferry, Fearne McCann and Gemma Collins.
Katie Price
Holly Willoughby - something about how she smiles I don’t trust

Reactions: 27
Jameela Jamil. Faux woke, opinionated for reactions and the very opposite to the feminist she claims to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Chloe Ferry with her f*cking sunglasses. If you screenshot the pics from her website they are the exact same pics on AliExpress, she doesn't even bother using her own photos of them. Cheap ass b*tch, pity the fools that buy them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tom Cruise - Weird, hyper, smiles too much.
Cameron Diaz - weird, hyper, smiles too much
Beyoncé - Over-rated, talentless moron. I've seen chickens just after laying eggs that can dance better than her
Kanye - Just..just.. just... Quite obviously has NO brain
ALLLLL the KarKrashian/Jenner clan.. Self explanatory.
Sam Smith - Whine,whine,whine, WHINE
Everyone involved in the CeLeBrItY collaboration version of "Imagine" that came out at the start of the pandemic... duck the whole way off ye tossers.
Jameela Jamill.. so woke, so with it, so painful
David Walliams - freaks me the duck out.

Actually, most famous folk annoy the heart and soul out of me if I'm honest. But, it's Saturday, I've wine so I've kept the list short.... Cheers! 🍷🍷🍷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Very A list and I have absolutely no factual reasons for it but - Angelina Jolie.

She just seems like one of “those” women and not a girls girl at all. Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 18
Jameela Jamil. Faux woke, opinionated for reactions and the very opposite to the feminist she claims to be.
She's not all that bad considering she has a pop at Kim Kardashian now and then :LOL:

Reactions: 4
She's not all that bad considering she has a pop at Kim Kardashian now and then :LOL:
Hmm. Not a fan of the kardashians myself or in fact any reality tv ‘star’ however, Jameela is only interested in feminism if it’s ‘her’ version of feminism. No! It doesn’t work like that! I’d rather have Kim than Jameela - at least she’s consistent!

Reactions: 24
Kelly Brook - has always irritated me only famous for getting her tits out no talant whatsoever
Beyonce - very overated and had to be the centre of attention in Destiny's Child
Nicole Scherzinger - overrated
Pretty much anyone from love island/ influencers / wannabe celebs
The Wright family
Katie Salmon - I know she went on LI but seriously
Jimmy Carr
Ricky gervais
Jim Carrey
Those last 3 I don't find funny in the slightest.

Reactions: 8
Holly Willoughby
Jesy Nelson
Christine McGuiness
Katie Price
Phil Scholfield
Stacey Solomon
Rochelle Humes
My list could go on & on....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I honestly think it would be easier to list ones who don't annoy me, the list would be miles shorter!

Essentially everyone who has already been said plus:

Dan Osborne and Jacqueline Jossa. He's a complete tool, everyone knows it, not only the repeated cheating but the abuse of his Ex etc. I really do think he is a nasty bastard, just for god's sake bin him off.

Any celebrities doing those charity adverts on TV, they always get right on my wick.

Jack Monroe

Luisa Zissman

And I know he's already been mentioned once but Gino D"Acampo and his hammy bleeping accent. No one who has lived in England for 20 years still has that much of an accent unless they are putting it on. He's just such a caricature. Dick.

Reactions: 27
Keith Urban and his 'baby girl' Nicole Kidman.🤢🤮Isn't she 56 years old, him not far behind.

Miriam Margolyes - she goes on every chat show and does exactly the same thing which is ranting about politics using childish language and shouting loudly. I find her incredibly irritating.

Rob Beckett - I think it is partly his grin, but he’s very irritating.

Meghan Markle / Duchess of Sussex - she wanted privacy, so why keep doing pap shots? The hypocrisy makes my skin crawl.
I agree with you about Miriam, she is also has a potty mouth.
Just watched a tv show where she drove around Australia (she missed lots) in a motor home, what a whinge fest that was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Robbie Williams - talentless prat, Keith lemon - not funny at all - Holly and Phil - complete fake brain rot.
. Bob Geldof - hypocritical sanctimonious prat, Lilly Allen - another talentless idiot. Anyone from love island.

Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t class him as a celebrity although he did have a number one hit for charity but the ladbaby. I honestly can’t stand him, he seems really drippy, his voice is annoying and he just comes across as fake. His wife is just as bad and I don’t get the whole sausage roll thing 🙄
twats

Reactions: 4
Holly willoughby : too nicey nice but probably a witch irl
Meghan markle: fake concerned faces she pulls . Her whole persona comes across as an actress playing a part ..badly
Any pregnant celebrity who shoved it in our faces like no one has ever been pregnant before ❤😫

Reactions: 21
Katie Piper - “love yourself in the skin you’re in, we are all beautiful bla bla bla....get rid of that tattoo it is disgusting 🙃”. She really pisses me off.

Reactions: 14
Holly and Schofe- the chummy act is grating now

Katie Price (you’ve pissed it all away love- give up and have some dignity!)

Jameela Jamil- most annoying woman alive- we don’t need your woke opinions on EVERYTHING. Seems incapable of understanding other people think differently to her.

Meg’s and Hazza- she’s got Harry’s balls clenched and he’s too stupid to even realise.

Olly Murs- must everything be about his dick? You haven’t released a song in ages and your presenting is tit!

Jesy Little Mix- seems to think she gets trolled when in fact it’s just people suggesting that she wears the most atrocious outfits for her figure. You’re not a size 6 love- dress for the lovely body you have.

Brenda Edwards on Loose women. Interrupts with the most inane comments and her singing is like nails on a black board.

Reactions: 23
Holly & Phil
Amanda Holden
Alesha Dixon
Jac Jossa
Nicole Sherzinger
Perrie Edwards
Stacey Solomon
Faiers sisters (Sam more than Billie)
Wright Family
Ariana Grande
Danny Dyer

That’s off the top of my head. There’s plenty more but it’s not even 9am on a Sunday morning and I don’t have the brain power right now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.