Which Celeb is really annoying you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter Andre . Can’t put my finger on it . I remember watching him and Katie and thinking he was sly and subtly manipulative. In recent years his whole ‘I’m such a great dad / family man ‘ I don’t doubt he his a good dad but I think he’s used Katie’s downfall to his advantage . He used to be really inappropriate on his and Katie’s show always going on about sex and dry humping her . Now he’s playing the part if respectable drs husband. He has no personality he just emulates the person he’s with and takes on a role !
Yes I've always thought this about peter andre! He's extremely insincere!

I dont buy his doting daddy act for a minute and I dont understand the praise his wife gets from the public when we don't know anything about her and from snippets I have seen of her she comes across as a right stuck up cow!

Reactions: 17
Danielle 'BNP' Lloyd. Had her comedy tits taken out and dined it on it for months followed by getting them put back in, an arse job, lip fillers, the works. Nasty, nasty witch with a hatchet faced mother and knuckle dragging husband.

Dawn ';Wardy' Ward. Common as muck and thick as tit, can barely string a legible sentence together on Twitter. Would kill her own children for an OK covershoot.

Katie Piper. What she went through is awful but the sanctimony about everything is just grating.

Miranda Hart. 'Oh cripes, golly gosh, what-ho'. Just no.

Reactions: 23
maya jama
jameela
Vicky patt
rio and his bird from towie i can't remember her name right now omg

Reactions: 8
Vicky Pattison, so smug and I cannot bear her long winded Instagram captions trying to be relatable. I don’t even follow her yet she still manages to pop up and irritate me 🤣

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t class him as a celebrity although he did have a number one hit for charity but the ladbaby. I honestly can’t stand him, he seems really drippy, his voice is annoying and he just comes across as fake. His wife is just as bad and I don’t get the whole sausage roll thing 🙄
I used to think he was funny, but hubby just got me to watch his latest video and all I could think was ‘what a head!’. I’m from Notts; we don’t all talk as dopey as he does 😂 They’re just money grabbers now and will clearly do anything for social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve never understood the hype about Robbie Williams?? I wasn’t a fan of him in Take That and now he’s clinging onto what last bit of career he has, he just comes across as desperate!

Pip Schofield - now comes across as fake, smug that he was able to do what he wantedwith virtually no consequences and just a bit of a prick!

Jeremy Clarkson - not sure I need to elaborate here 😂

Keith Lemon 🤮 he makes me cringe!

Anyone off TOWIE, Geordie Shore or Love Island.

David Walliams, Simon Cowell or anyone off BGT 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
James 'bleeping' Corden. Gives me the rage as soon as I see his face. Should be melded together with Sam Smith and sunk in a lake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Martin Kemp / Roman Kemp - the human equivalent of herpes, bloody everywhere and when you think you’ve got rid they pop up again with a vengeance.

Christine McGuiness - that girl got issues!

Gary Barlow- smug twit

Philip Schofield - patronising self pitying smug twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Danielle 'BNP' Lloyd. Had her comedy tits taken out and dined it on it for months followed by getting them put back in, an arse job, lip fillers, the works. Nasty, nasty witch with a hatchet faced mother and knuckle dragging husband.

Dawn ';Wardy' Ward. Common as muck and thick as tit, can barely string a legible sentence together on Twitter. Would kill her own children for an OK covershoot.

Katie Piper. What she went through is awful but the sanctimony about everything is just grating.

Miranda Hart. 'Oh cripes, golly gosh, what-ho'. Just no.
Yes Katie Piper. Nobody deserves what happened to her but I get the impression she was never the nicest of people .

Reactions: 14
Definitely all the underachieving (despite the raging nepotism) celeb kids variously chancing their luck as models / photographers / singers / whatever presently. Except Anais Gallagher. For some reason I like her, depsite the fact that she looks like she'd have you if you looked at her a bit wrong.

Edit: Just saw she was in the DM sidebar of shame, posing on Insta in her underwear. So she can get in the bin with the rest of them.

Reactions: 15
Olivia Bowen I don't know why but I cant even watch her. She thinks she deserves everything and shes such a know it all. She has to make everything about her

Reactions: 11
Most British celebrities just get on my nerves and give me secondhand embarrassment. And by "British celebrities" I mostly mean the household names that only British people would know. Your morning TV presenters, your irrelevant BGT/X Factor presenters, people whose careers should have ended in the early 2000s (ahem comeback tours).

Beyoncé - never been a fan of her. Seems incredibly self-righteous and greedy.
Ellen DeGeneres - so fake. She's cleverly painted her image around something she is not.
Cardi B - foul person, foul actions. Blows my mind that people like her. She makes my skin crawl with that voice and attitude of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
James 'bleeping' Corden. Gives me the rage as soon as I see his face. Should be melded together with Sam Smith and sunk in a lake.
Corden is such a dick. Referred to the town I live in as an armpit. Prat.

Roman Kemp is definitely in that talentless kids category. Literally the only interesting thing about him is that he's Martin Kemp's son. And that isn't very interesting.

Included within this are the likes of Bianca Gascoigne and Charlotte Dawson. Oh and Calum Best, who must be just walking VD.

Yes Katie Piper. Nobody deserves what happened to her but I get the impression she was never the nicest of people .
I always feel bad about having uncharitable thoughts towards Katie Piper, but she does irritate me, I'm not sure why.

Reactions: 16
Roman Kemp is definitely in that talentless kids category. Literally the only interesting thing about him is that he's Martin Kemp's son. And that isn't very interesting.
He does the morning show on Crapital Radio!

Oh and on the subject of talentless kids of celebs!!

I will not post the images of her because IMO not appropriate for this forum so Click the link at your own risk.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ellie Goulding, dislike her sanctimonious Instagram Stories that say, “STOP LEAVING YOUR RUBBISH IN PARKS”, as though she is talking down to everyone from her ivory tower of sustainability and environmentalism. Also she’s suddenly got a strange and affected uber posh accent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.